Funkmaster Rick

Prison Island for Plate Carriers and TTSKO, Where for Hunting Backpacks?

I seem to only find these on dead players, lately. Is there a specific location they're spawning at? Are the devs setting up a predictable route for grabbing end-game gear?

Try the shed right next to berezino police station, That is the only location i've found one so far.

Hunting backpacks are easily found in feeding shacks, deer stands, guard towers and a few other civilian spawns. Taloon and mountain can easily be found in civilian houses across the map, while the tortilla backpack can be found at wrecked tanks, wrecked humvees and tall thin towers. (Not the red and white ones, but the ones at the NWAF or the one here: http://dayzdb.com/map#7.082.044  The tower behind the village pub. There seem to always spawn a tortilla backpack there, along with several pair of boots mili grade and field shovels.)

8yg5d4.jpg

2yn2fb6.jpg

2wc46eq.jpg

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 2

Hunting backpacks are easily found in feeding shacks, deer stands, guard towers and a few other civilian spawns. Taloon and mountain can easily be found in civilian houses across the map, while the tortilla backpack can be found at wrecked tanks, wrecked humvees and tall thin towers. (Not the red and white ones, but the ones at the NWAF or the one here: http://dayzdb.com/map#7.082.044  The tower behind the village pub. There seem to always spawn a tortilla backpack there, along with several pair of boots mili grade and field shovels.)

8yg5d4.jpg

2yn2fb6.jpg

2wc46eq.jpg

Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

have you seen any spons backpacks?

found mine in one of the hangars @ NWAF

• Like 1

Try the shed right next to berezino police station, That is the only location i've found one so far.

Also found one in a shed but near Zelenogorsk. Someone mentioned hunting sheds and I've been checking them religiously but no joy in those locations. 

• Like 1