Sign in to follow this  
Zippy (DayZ)

" THE COW HUNTER / CATIVINA "

Hi gang , community , family , paranoid killing freaks ETC ETC ETC .

Ok im 1.5 months into this mod and yes its a great game ! i spent alot of time before i decided to play watching utube videos and i still do.Guys look like they are having a blast even if they are behaving like complete pricks ! there having fun right , thats what games are for right ?.

Well like i said my toon is now on survival day 10 in game thats the little message you get on logging in .Ive killed 25 Zs ermmm about 4500 Cows ! about the same amount in Rabbits ! ive lit enough fires to burn the whole FRIGGING WORLD ! ive seen enough trees im starting to think i am one TOO !.

Ok long story short , im a paranoid living breathing wreck ! cant go into towns to fucking dangerous ! cant go looking for players to kill ! not my style ! cant escape full stop . What im trying to say is im FUCKING LONLY !.

I play mainly at night i have NVGs and im a lot safer stalking cows in the dark DUMB ARSE MOVING STEAKS ! i tend to play on low populated servers this is any running a nighttime cycle ! cos its a lot safer in the dark when you can see and others cant ! ermmm i hope.

Ive played on alot of servers but have come down to a few i like mainly UK5 UK25 but il play anywhere !.

I need to meet some ppl like me who want to enjoy this game again and not feel like its a REAL LIFE DEATH SENTENCE IF I DIE !

I know your out there right now maybe just you ! or maybe a clan , i know your there so comon community help me out here , the wilderness is a lonly place !.

Ok im gonna be suspicious about any post i get back but right now im willing to take chances just to meet up with some hummanity thats left in chernorus if theres any at all !

Get back to me ppl i have skype dont like TS but if needed il download it .

Anyone ?

SPITFIRE is my in game name ! send me a raven huh ! thx ppl

I've been looking to play with someone like you for weeks now. Im actually doing the same thing but i live off wild boars. Im on day 5. Im currently in the big forest near the place called Ozerko north of cherno. please get ahold of me on steam if you wanna play. My steam name is IGotNo

LOL.. funny read mate.

I'm a thrill seeker.. so i can't help.. but i plan on staying alive! And i prefer boar myself.

Anyway, you made me laugh.. would love to run into you in the woods one day... you must be twitchy as hell!