flip^

Persistence Questions

So last night I played a little bit and found a V3S, picked up my friend, and hid it before we logged out. However, I logged on today and it simply wasn't there, even though the server said persistence was enabled. I am aware that vehicle persistence is enabled, but is this persistence forced across all servers? If not, I guess the server title was just lying to me. Thanks to anyone who can answer this.

Or it was taken - I dont know why so many people "believe" they have  a"special" hiding spot that could simply never be found - its also possible Pers. just isnt working 100% yet which is also likely

• Like 1

Or it was taken - I dont know why so many people "believe" they have  a"special" hiding spot that could simply never be found - its also possible Pers. just isnt working 100% yet which is also likely

I was running through the woods last night up north of Severograd.  Hear a truck coming.  It's also night on the server, so I hid behind a tree.  He's coming right at me.  I'm thinking, "how did this guy see me in the woods AT NIGHT?!?!"

He drives right past me, turns into a little vale, stops.  Jumps out.  I have a bead on him.  He just runs over into the trees and logs!!  Thanks for the truck, buddy!  

• Like 1

Did they not mention that at .57 stable persistence would be turned off? Though vehicles were supose to be persistent.. So maybe stolen after all.

Edited by Lindecrantz1

I guess someone found it, yet it was a pretty low populated server. Anyways, has anyone noticed that V3S's are super common now at their spawn points? I could never find one in .55