Chiefrazor

Will the next patch fix players who are already in the debug forest/fields

Just wondering if i should wait or just bite the bullet and respawn as i dont feel like walking for 2 hours...

* [FIXED] Corrupted update data causes people to spawn in debug forest (now will not save corrupted position data)

but where will you spawn, if it already saved the off-map spawn point prior to the update?

will it just pick a random spawn point at the coast? any random point on the map? closest point on the map border? everyone spawn at middle?

i am in wasteland now, and if the new update would teleport me back on map i will wait. if not, i will just respawn.

[sOLUTION] If you're in the debug desert, hit esc. Click "Respawn". Then click disconnect. Then rejoin the server with a new character. This will fix your problem. You're current character will never not spawn in debug. You're character file has been corrupted.

Not sure if it will move the people already stuck in there out of the forest. I know the old debug forest you could run out of it, but i'm not sure about the new debug forest.

Not sure if it will move the people already stuck in there out of the forest. I know the old debug forest you could run out of it' date=' but i'm not sure about the new debug forest.

[/quote']

old forest? new forest? i am at wasteland.

I'm telling you, the only solution that I've found is by hitting "respawn" in the menu (which kills your character) allowing you start a new one.

This will get you out of debug desert / forest.