Sign in to follow this  
Toperek1990 (DayZ)

Ghillie rage

Agh. Killing admins is a bummer. Just happened to me the other day I'm pretty sure.

• Like 1

Agh. Killing admins is a bummer. Just happened to me the other day I'm pretty sure.

I used to play on a server in 0.55 where admins were always restarting the server after they died. the video is from that server...

Like always, great video Toper!

thanks a lot bro :)

I used to play on a server in 0.55 where admins were always restarting the server after they died. the video is from that server...

thanks a lot bro :)

Do you mind if me and my friend join you for a bit? Problem is, my microphone is bit messed up so I won't probably be able to speak in mic, but I can still write pretty fast.

• Like 1

"What is this s**t ? It's a tree " in middle of a gunfight  :lol:,i laughed a lot ! Keep the good work man !

• Like 1

Do you mind if me and my friend join you for a bit? Problem is, my microphone is bit messed up so I won't probably be able to speak in mic, but I can still write pretty fast.

Are You following my facebook? There is a chance to join one of my streams sometimes ;)

"What is this s**t ? It's a tree " in middle of a gunfight  :lol:,i laughed a lot ! Keep the good work man !

lol. that was messed up bro, I thought I saw something :D

• Like 1