Sign in to follow this  
Kalignoir

07/02/2012 The bonding day of Dayz

I think that this is very interesting.

Our favorite game is under attack... The devs are working hard to fix it... The flamers on the forums are mainly attacking the person(s) involved in the attack and Battle eye (everyone's favorite punching bag)... The bandit/survivor chatter is low, because everyone just wants to get back to doing what they do.

Could it be that this day will forge the community anew through the fires of hack attacks at least for a bit?

Flame all you want, but the next time someone tries a DDoS on Dayz again I can see a new realm of elitism forming remembering this day...

Welcome to DayZ's Crispins Day 07/02/2012 and should tomorrow come and the Dev's give up trying to stop the hackers, at least we can all say we were there at the end. But should the devs prevail I look forward to killing and being killed anew in a great mod.

Cheers

TL;DR, today is a social experiment that could help or destroy the community and I think its awesome.

So it is kind of like 9/11.

Also, Crispins Day?

screen3ypg.jpg

I think that this is very interesting.

Our favorite game is under attack... The devs are working hard to fix it... The flamers on the forums are mainly attacking the person(s) involved in the attack and Battle eye (everyone's favorite punching bag)... The bandit/survivor chatter is low' date=' because everyone just wants to get back to doing what they do.

Could it be that this day will forge the community anew through the fires of hack attacks at least for a bit?

Flame all you want, but the next time someone tries a DDoS on Dayz again I can see a new realm of elitism forming remembering this day...

Welcome to DayZ's Crispins Day 07/02/2012 and should tomorrow come and the Dev's give up trying to stop the hackers, at least we can all say we were there at the end. But should the devs prevail I look forward to killing and being killed anew in a great mod.

Cheers

TL;DR, today is a social experiment that could help or destroy the community and I think its awesome.

[/quote']

I want to dick on the script kiddies who bought their RATs to wreak there havoc on this beautiful game :(

As one of me old mates would say...

The dogs bark but the caravan goes on !

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.