johndstill@gmail.com

To all Vilayer LTD Customers

Hey Machoman? I'm curious if you could answer this for me or not, (I'm sure it's a petty question so I don't want to bother the Vilayer Staff with a ticket for it) when your server still has the "Country#", that means you have to wait for the Day Z Staff member, correct? I asked in a live chat the other night and that's what I was told but I'm not sure if I need to get in contact with him manually or they'll just take care of it for me. I was told it'd take roughly 24 hours to get that sorted and it has been longer than that (I'm not complaining just stating). So is there something I need to do or do I just wait? I Know Vilayer is backed up and is working as hard as they can. It's appreciated for sure, I'm just new to hosting any kind of server whatsoever so I figured I'd ask you.

I ordered my server yesterday and it was set-up immediatley.

However' date=' from 5.30pm yesterday until I logged off (11pm GMT) it was showing as creating game. I am led to believe this is becuase I need to be given a Mission ID - Can anyone confirm this for me ?

Whats more than frsustrating is the 'Sales' tickets were answered instantly - I submitted a ticket last night, asking for confirmation as to when the server would be up and thus far have had nothing back at all...

To add to these frustrations, this morning (a 5am GMT) my server is down, and does not even appear in the list.....

So far, I am unimpressed with the service - Yes, Ive only had my service since 5.30pm GMT yesterday and I know you guys have had your services effected (by the looks of things) a lot longer than myself, but the information on the website suggests they have 24/7 support, and this coupled with the way my 'sales' answered my question's were why i decided to go with Vilayer....

We live and learn - I hope the free week applies to EVERYONE owning a server with them ?

-Vinny-

[/quote']

Are you serious? I ordered my server days ago and its STILL PENDING!

This is really taking the piss now -.-

Same here, and no replys on tickets, for 2 days now. Community wanna play, and the servers aren't running...

But ofc, we paid already for those days, when they arent running.

That sucks.

Same here' date=' and no replys on tickets, for 2 days now. Community wanna play, and the servers aren't running...

But ofc, we paid already for those days, when they arent running.

That sucks.

[/quote']

Yep :/ we apparently get a week added, I'd rather this get sorted now and not have an extra week added to be honest.

Well I wouldn't be to upset since you will be running on new boxes. Last I knew Lee ordered a shit ton of new hardware and was balancing all the servers out to increase performance across the board. On top of that hes only been out of surgery for less then 48 hrs. Patience is a virtue on that I hope you can adopt. Because once your services are started, you will ecstatic. You may want to hop on the ViLAYER Teamspeak server to get your request pushed through faster. When I set up my server all I had to do was hop on there and ask Lee and Ian. My server was up in 3 minutes adn they walked me through the ACP and how and what settings to change for my desired server difficulty. You wont find better hosts then that.

Was EU 201 renamed to removed? It was kind of my home server and it vanished in the night.

Oddly, Yes I am serious.

Once again - I ordered my server less than 24 hours ago, and was sure others had been waiting longer. I am not trying to compare my situation with others, just venting my frustration, given my specific set of circumtances.

Its worth noting one more time that my server was awaiting an update and in the server list, and this morning its offline and I cannot get it online - As far as I am concerned, it is a warrantable reason to contact Vilayer; Even more so considering there '27/7' support....

I am happy to wait 3 weeks for the server to come online if that is what is required, I would however like to know what timescale can be expected (And obviously a refund for the time it is not online).

-Vinny-

it may be a LU or whatever server now, probably just a rename unless the Admin was an idiot and got blacklisted for not following very simple rules.

Well i love the support all in all, and wont go to another hoster, because its the best atm afaik, but the last 2 days were really terrible.

I got more than 300 Players who wanna play, and noone of my ordered servers are running.

Oddly' date=' Yes I am serious.

Once again - I ordered my server less than 24 hours ago, and was sure others had been waiting longer. I am not trying to compare my situation with others, just venting my frustration, given my specific set of circumtances.

Its worth noting one more time that my server was awaiting an update and in the server list, and this morning its offline and I cannot get it online - As far as I am concerned, it is a warrantable reason to contact Vilayer; Even more so considering there '27/7' support....

I am happy to wait 3 weeks for the server to come online if that is what is required, I would however like to know what timescale can be expected (And obviously a refund for the time it is not online).

-Vinny-

[/quote']

I just want them to reply. An accurate ETA at the least instead of "soon"

I dont think there is a dayz host out there that has good support , we need companies like gameservers and other major companies to start hosting dayz servers, I think its due to lack of staff, These small companies are grwoing to fast and have no one to cover support tickets. My server from hfb has been down all night and i have been sitting on teamspeak since no one ever replies to my support tickets

ordered server 24hours ago from vilayer maybe i should of read this post first.

Server was showing in the Control panel, but i guess whitelisting takes a few days? I dont understand really it would of been nice just to get a message that said yeah u need to wait for the dayz admins to give you an instance ID and mission file and what is happening etc... I guess there just bogged down right now...

Within the last few hours tho the server has dissapeared alltogether and nothing shows in the control panel anymore and i have no server anymore. It was up and running and just waiting for the mission file but now its gone down all together with no notice or any word or anything.

Maybe i should of rented one from multiplay, il wait a few more days if i hear nothing or nothing happens i will contact them and get a refund.

our server just needs to be setup, we just purchased it two days ago but all it says when i start it is "creating"

never gets to "playing"

i will be asking for reimbursement for the two days once it get's up btw, this is crap

Our server has also dissapered as of this afternoon.

To be honest, the company should not be fallng to bits due to one person not being there. I sympathise with one of them being in Hospital for surgery and recovery but thats no excuse for allowing your business where allot of people have paid for your services to go down the drain and not do its job. I work for a very large insurance company that operates worldwide and we do not simply stop business because one person is off sick. Even if that was the CEO of the company.

And as for not replying to any tickets and not having the staff to cope? well thats just bad planning and a cr@p way to run your company. A free week will only keep people quiet for so long. You need to wake up and start giving people updates on a regular basis and get youselves together.

^ Agreed Entirely.

There is no logical reason why we cannot be kept updated - And in all honesty, if you cannot keep up with the demand, quite simply stop taking orders.

I placed an order yesterday, and Vilayer happily took my (And my friends) hard earned cash - In return, we have an server which is not playable on, and shows in the server listing intermittently.

The server has been on an off all day, and in fact today - Its gone from ACP all together.....

'We provide top quality 24x7x365 technical support via Helpdesk and 8x7x365 by Phone. If you contact us via any of the options we choose, your issues can be solved within minutes. Even the most complicated of technical issues are guaranteed to be back online and running within no time at all.'

No evidence of this at all - And as I have already said, I sympathise with Lee and his recent surgical procedure, but if it was every envisaged that the demand could not have been kept up with orders should have been halted until they dealt with the backlog.

I will wait a further 48 hours, and if I get no answer to my tickets I will be requesting a refund.

-Vinny-

our server just needs to be setup' date=' we just purchased it two days ago but all it says when i start it is "creating"

never gets to "playing"

i will be asking for reimbursement for the two days once it get's up btw, this is crap

[/quote']

Hooligan ov. S6! clan?

our server just needs to be setup' date=' we just purchased it two days ago but all it says when i start it is "creating"

never gets to "playing"

[/quote']

Hooligan ov. S6! clan?

yes

day 4 of 100% downtime, now this is geting really bad. Even their online chat is off, which is usually on 16+ hours a day.

Not that i hope for it, as i dont, but is this what we should expect everytime lee gets sick, or if something else happens?

I realize real life happens but so far ive seen all exscuses and no action.

we been dished surgery, alright so get another staff member to fill his work. but the one that really baffles me is a post that stated hes sorry for slow support answers due to him spending the 4th of july away camping(or w/e it was) yes ofc everyones entitled to such things but fix your MAJOR downtime first or hire someone who can.

Get this resolved TODAY or we will be closing our account and demanding a refund.

we been dished surgery' date=' alright so get another staff member to fill his work. but the one that really baffles me is a post that stated hes sorry for slow support answers due to him spending the 4th of july away camping(or w/e it was) yes ofc everyones entitled to such things but fix your MAJOR downtime first or hire someone who can.

[/quote']

I think you might be a tad confused here, these are two separate people. One is John (American thus celebrating the 4th) the other in (major)surgery and recovering is Lee (the boss). I say give them time and they will get it all sorted out.