johndstill@gmail.com

To all Vilayer LTD Customers

I have the same message *unknown*

:(

My problem first cropped up when i noticed that the ip and port i was supplied was not only being used by my server but also another.... i do networking so i know this ain't right lol. But now it don't work at all, on the upside though... the other servers not up either :D

Heyho, I am the owner of LU 28 94.242.227.42:2342 and my Server is still down and I cannot connect to the serverconfiguration. When I click on Game Services it tries to connect forever but never gets done. Can someone at Vilayer boot our servers up again please?

Have you gotten on Teamspeak to talk to them? I'm having no problems with my server.

The HIVE was down, so perhaps that was the source of your problems...?

Have you gotten on Teamspeak to talk to them? I'm having no problems with my server.

The HIVE was down' date=' so perhaps that was the source of your problems...?

[/quote']

Nope, since my server is up but ACP shows "Unknown". This hasn't to do with the HIVE.

I had the same problem yesterday, I canot connect to the server in the acp... So I canot start, stop or do anything with it.

What TS do you speak of? The Chernarus something Guild TS?

I've been in and out of the Vilayer teamspeak server all day and nobody has been around to talk to :(

ts3.vilayer.com

Still no joy bassline? I can see more time being wasted 2night sat in that bloody teamspeak again haha!

Gentlement and Ladies,

The hive going down really played around with the ACP and it wonked itself out. Lee is expected back today and that is his top priority. I apologize for any inconvience but I ask that you stay patient while we get this sorted. Yesterday when the hive went down and affected servers we got 71 support tickets and I had 31 live chats at once, all while I was at my day job. I promise were not doing this to screw you over!

I can assure you this is nothing more than horrible timing as Lee didn't sleep before going to surgery so he could make sure things were running smoothly. But now that issues have arisen we will be working to get them sorted ASAP.

If you really feel that this is a huge ginormous inconvience then I will give you $5 out of my own pocket to cover the missed day or two things are down.

I'll be off work around 4 or 5 my time and I will try to fix this problem if it hasn't been sorted already.

Johnny

Gentlement and Ladies' date='

The hive going down really played around with the ACP and it wonked itself out. Lee is expected back today and that is his top priority. I apologize for any inconvience but I ask that you stay patient while we get this sorted. Yesterday when the hive went down and affected servers we got 71 support tickets and I had 31 live chats at once, all while I was at my day job. I promise were not doing this to screw you over!

I can assure you this is nothing more than horrible timing as Lee didn't sleep before going to surgery so he could make sure things were running smoothly. But now that issues have arisen we will be working to get them sorted ASAP.

If you really feel that this is a huge ginormous inconvience then I will give you $5 out of my own pocket to cover the missed day or two things are down.

I'll be off work around 4 or 5 my time and I will try to fix this problem if it hasn't been sorted already.

Johnny

[/quote']

Gimme all your lunch monies! =D

But seriously, John's doing his best to deal with the influx of issues.

/slow clap

.....not the right time? Damn....

Only thing I've done is removed the Hosted by Vilayer as I'm paying for unbranded.

Thanks Johnny

Greatly appreciated from they guys on the SGS server.

I had a reply from Ian Thompson

Saying things are in hands

No sure if that's you but thx all the same

Appreciate you guys are doing what you can, will keep an eye on our ACP and ts for any update / change / news

thank you guys for doing what you can, we will keep an eye on our ACP

DayZ - LU65 (1.7.1.5/93965) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) dayzmod.com - Vilayer.com

I had contact with Lee, he is working his ass of so be patience guys!

I was wondering why my server has an "Unknown" status all day, guess i have my answer now :)

Off-topic: Is anybody at Vilayer or an other user, familiar with the Ace mod? I don't know why but i can't seem to launch the mod on my A2 Combined Operation server with the ACP... While i can launch other mods without worries! So if someone can help me with that :D

just spoke with live chat. thoes having issues with "unknown" your in the same boat as us.

"Jeremy says:

We have been having an issue with out TCAdmin control panel. We are currently waiting for the issue to be resolved by TCAdmin"

combines with surgery and the hive issues these hard workin folks must be swamped.

I appreciate the hard work, and completely understand that things go wrong.

But a simple email to all customers explaining the difficulties might avoid a few support tickets being raised (and more work..) ;)

You can't rely on people finding this forum topic..

My Server is back up and running (LU30) :) Thanks to EVERYONE at Vilayer we knew you'd get there in the end but it is hard to not have your fix of DayZ for even one day ;) but all is good again you can all take a breather and get some rest after the last 48hrs and hopefully Lee is in good shape after his surgery :)

Take care Vilayer team we DO appreciate the amount of man hours you put into making this game as good as it can be for the end user and your assistance with the dev team on making Vilayer the best hoster out there!

Cheeeers :D