Sign in to follow this  
therunningmanz

Be careful shooting at V3S', sometimes the occupants will get out and come back! "Pot Shots"

Thanks for taking a look!

TRMZ

Edited by TheRunningManZ
  • Like 3

You must be the Luckiest player in DayZ walking around in fields in the wide open and not getting hit.

A couple guys in a V3S got too close recently during night. I patiently watched as they sprinted about "looting" until they got back in the truck. Unloaded my blaze toward the cabin, the truck started but rapidly and wildly veered into a building. I didn't stick around to find out what happened to them, hopefully just spooked them and made them a bit more cautious for a while. When I see someone like OP spend 5 minutes sprinting about and "flanking" in this video to get revenge, I feel happy that they probably spent a half hour searching for me in the woods. Probably did nothing but give them a good story. :)

Lol! nice flip. I've done that myself a (great) number of times.

• Like 1

You must be the Luckiest player in DayZ walking around in fields in the wide open and not getting hit.

I don't remember doing too much walking. Aside from when I was trying to get a shot at the second guy who was in my treeline? In which case I think I did the right thing, yes I could be seen but getting closer to him would have been stupid. Most of the time you have to get out of your treeline a little to get the shot if they are in the same treeline as you.

Well i meant running. But you still had to cross from the truck back to over where they were through that vast open field :)  But anyway i loved the video , i hope you post some more.

• Like 1

Well i meant running. But you still had to cross from the truck back to over where they were through that vast open field :)  But anyway i loved the video , i hope you post some more.

I do agree it was a gamble. There was an awful lot more checking my surroundings edited out of the vid though before I ran over. It still wasn't safe but I had done my due diligence.. lol

Thanks for watching the vid! ;)