Sign in to follow this  
leviski

A Generalist Problem Involving Graphical Error That should be looked into

I have recommended this game to countless people, and literally out of the last 5 that have bought this game after I convinced them that it was worth every penny, have had the same problem.

Distorted Resolution and graphical settings off the get go. 

And each time I had to walk them through how to fix the resolution to work with their computer/monitor.

This should really be fixed because If this happens to newcomers how many people want to look up guides and work with hidden config files to fix something that should work right off the get go.

Now I don't know if this happens to everyone but the last few people that I've gotten to buy the game literally had this problem where the resolution was off, and the scaling and settings were wonky upon installation and launching.

And its been a thing since at least .45? Either way its been a problem for a very long time.

Edited by leviski
  • Like 1

Hidden files? Isn't it just the interface resolution? I'll grant it's not exactly prominent, and it must be pretty daunting to change the resolution... only for the resolution not to change, but I wouldn't call it 'hidden'.

I daresay changes to the menu UI will rearrange the video options to be less terrible.

Of course being able to reliably detect aspect ratios and such is never a bad thing. 

• Like 1

If they don't wanna be bothered to deal with problems like this perhaps Early Access Alpha just isn't for them?

Don't get me wrong, I would prefer it to be fixed. But these things are gonna happen unfortunately, comes with the territory of early access.

Edited by 8bit_Survivor