Sign in to follow this  
Axezeroone

Can't launch Arma2 since latest BE update

so a few days ago battleye had an update and since then i cant launch arma2 dayz, i mean it wont launch it for me because battleye

comes up with the error "driver load error 1450", i figured my antivirus has something to do with this because ill have to turn my antivir real time scanner

off so battleye successfully initializes, the thing is i havent found a fix for this yet, i tried giving BE extra access in the antivir settings but it didnt fix it for me,

i dont really want to turn off and on antivir so i could load arma 2, ive seen a few people having this problem but as i said, i havent found a fix yet,

can someone help here?

moved to correct section 

its your antivirus blocking the running of battleye, you need to exclude it from the realtime scan so it will run correctly 

moved to correct section 

its your antivirus blocking the running of battleye, you need to exclude it from the realtime scan so it will run correctly 

i have tried to add all the possible BE.exes, like in the steam a2 OA expansion folder, and also in program files > common files > battleye, all the 3 .exes but it hasnt fixed it for me yet =/