HomerJay27

Crafting Vests

I just tought it would be a nice idea to be able to craft civilian vests by cutting off the sleeves of jackets and shirts to wear them as a vest.

Here are some examples whiche would make the most sense in my opinon:

• Riders jacket for extra protecion
  • Quilted and down jacket for extra insulation (when Namalsk is coming) since you can't wear multiple layers of clothing 

Aside form that, all vests crafted this way would give you a little more protektion and storage space than wearing no vest.

To make the crafting not too easy since you can get a stone knive almost everywhere, I suggest that the item becomes damaged when you cut the sleeves of, so you have to patch it up again with a sewing kit.

Some other advantages would be greater player customisation, more clothing options, more uses for knives and players would more like a survivor .

What do you guys think of this?

• Like 5

good idea. beans for you. plus, i dont think it would be to hard to do, and it would definitely add some variety to clothing styles.

Edited by Helix2000

Ooh yes please. This'd be wonderful. Could see it acting kind of weird if you were to wear a jacket vest over a jacket, though. Besides that, however, I really like it.

Good idea!