Sign in to follow this  
gooberz

Looking for a group, 22 , mature (US EAST)

Good Afternoon all,

I am looking for a group or clan with a TS server. I am only interested in a group that just plays dayz Standalone. I used to play the dayz mod for about 2 years and was part of a group there the whole time who held TS mod and server admin. I am familiar with the mod map, but still learning the SA map. I have played about 40 hours on SA now, and am familiarized with most of the need to knows. As for gear, I know where and how to get it fast. I have no intentions on meeting a single person and getting killed for my loot. I am only interested with credited groups who value integrity. I am not interested in immature and annoying environments. I am looking for a setting where members are treated as equals, some groups I have come across claim to hold a rank structure yet have no respect in their group (idiots). This being said I am not fond of most rank structure set ups, but i am open minded. I want a group who is US East centered. I will be trying to play often. I am 22 y/o, male. I do not like constant KOS, I do support self defense which sometimes happens quickly. I have no interests in hoarding gear, that ruins the game. All the gear I need I carry, and am not bound to any location on the map. I typically stay away from the coast. I like serious gameplay, but not so drastic as roleplay. I am not looking for a specific age group just as long as it is mature and enjoys dayz. 

Goob