Sign in to follow this  
Aidsplosion

Server not tracking players

So after finally migrating my server away from DayzCC, and using default server files with no package, I'm experiencing a weird issue where Gametracker tracks the server as "online", but 0 players online(when that's not the case). Check my sig to have an idea of what I'm talking about I thought it was gametracker acting up at first, but I realized that DayzLauncher says the same thing, and that steam also says "no steam users reported by game server" under the "current game" section.

I guess it's something I haven't configured properly, but I have a hard time finding what.

Server port is 2302

Steamport: 8710

and steamqueryport: 27016

The server just shows up in steam and dayzcommander/launcher. but it always says 0/50 players. Quick help would be extremely appreciated, as this will definitely affect our ranking. Thanks!

Edited by Aidsplosion

it's something on the gametracker settings page, steam port +1 or +2  or something similar.

Had the same problem, remember finding the solution on the gametracker forums after googling it.

Good luck.

• Like 1

and this affect steam, dayzlauncher as well?

Thats weird, but I did remember hearding something about a +1 port. Thanks I'll try it out and keep this thread updated

it's something on the gametracker settings page, steam port +1 or +2  or something similar.

Had the same problem, remember finding the solution on the gametracker forums after googling it.

Good luck.

Nope. tried multitudes of different configurations

Also followed the instructions here and didn't solved the situation

http://www.gametracker.com/forums/forum.php?site=1&thread=94907

What's worst is that DART isn't tracking players(but does see them connecting), neither does steam and dayzlauncher, and BEC can't connect.

Can a dev contact me on TS or something. I would gladly compensate for this problem to be fixed quickly. Already lost 50 positions on Gametracker (from 250 to 297)

Edited by Aidsplosion

So after finally migrating my server away from DayzCC, and using default server files with no package, I'm experiencing a weird issue where Gametracker tracks the server as "online", but 0 players online(when that's not the case). Check my sig to have an idea of what I'm talking about I thought it was gametracker acting up at first, but I realized that DayzLauncher says the same thing, and that steam also says "no steam users reported by game server" under the "current game" section.

I guess it's something I haven't configured properly, but I have a hard time finding what.

Server port is 2302

Steamport: 8710

and steamqueryport: 27016

The server just shows up in steam and dayzcommander/launcher. but it always says 0/50 players. Quick help would be extremely appreciated, as this will definitely affect our ranking. Thanks!

Your Steamport looks a bit different than mine and Gametracker shows player counts correctly for my DayZ server, so I've listed out the settings I'm using currently below.   Perhaps, setting that Steamport from 8710 to the default 8766 in your Server.cfg and in your Router might help. 

Anyways, take a look at my working settings and hopefully something will knock you upside the head!

Dayz Server Config

steamport = 8766
steamqueryport = 27016

Router

Inbound Port: 8766-8766       Type: UDP   Local Port: 8766-8766

Inbound Port: 2300-2305       Type: UDP   Local Port: 2300-2305

Inbound Port: 27016-27016   Type: UDP   Local Port: 27016-27016

Gametracker

Port: 2302   Query Port: 27016

I didn't muck with anything in Gametracker but the ServerName, GameType and the IP

b_560_95_1.png