Sign in to follow this  
oktyabr

Make binoculars more common

Between my home and vehicles I own three pair myself.

Binoculars should be roughly as common as maps and compasses, maybe even more so.

I think they should be as common as maps and compasses. Between my home and my vehicles I have three pair myself.

Your question' date=' is not a suggestion.

[/quote']

It was implied.

Suggestion: Put binoculars in the game. (I've never seen any but wasn't sure that there were none.)

Answer: They are in the game, just very uncommon.

Suggestion: Make binoculars more common.

I agree on this. We need more binoculars. I have found them only once and those I lost because of some asshole bandit shooting me up.

I really hope binoculars will be made atleast a bit more easier to find.

Must agree to this, you find hunting rifles wite optics laying around all over the country side but no Binoculars. A few more randomly droped over the map whouldent hurt.

*Lovingly hugs his rangefinder*

Don't believe you! Show us a pic or it's BS ;)

Look harder people, I've found plenty of binoculars lately, both in Chernogorsk and Elektrozavodsk.

But regarding the suggestion, almost every family I know (including mine) has a pair of binoculars laying around so they should be more common.

There is a rangefinder' date=' I've had one.

Thermals on that are a godsend.

[/quote']

Rangefinder has thermal?

Thought it was just NV?

I found my first pair of binoculars yesterday. I almost fell off a roof it was so shocking to see them there!

I don't care at all about milspec optics. Get rid of the NVs and thermals if you like (do thermals even work on zombies? Should they?) But more binocs, please!

I'd just like to say Rocket the rate of development and listening to the community is a rarity you hardly find these days. Thanks for this

1.2.24? I've only seen one pair since that release and I think I've tried every update so far, at least the ones that stayed on a server for any length of time.

Maybe I should have reworded my suggestion... More binoculars where they can more easily be found by new players. I've seen more sniper rifles than binoculars near the coast line and I think I'd prefer it the other way around.

Crap - I meant 1.4.24 (which is sitting on my HD) :)

Range Finders have been in game. They're much rarer in 1.4.24.

Release schedule 2 hours (once I finish work).

Thanks rocket! You are the man! What are you doing wasting time on the forums??? Aren't you supposed to be slaving away at coding or something? :D