Coldf3er

Is everyone else finding food?

Hi,

I'm just weighing in to see if anyone else is having as much trouble finding food as I am. It's been ridiculous and ikt's been a real struggle and lately I feel as though for most of the time it's all I'm worrying about... I feel as though I am unable to progress with the game because I am always red with hunger. If anyone has some tips on where the best placeses/strategy to find some food that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm just weighing in to see if anyone else is having as much trouble finding food as I am. It's been ridiculous and ikt's been a real struggle and lately I feel as though for most of the time it's all I'm worrying about... I feel as though I am unable to progress with the game because I am always red with hunger. If anyone has some tips on where the best placeses/strategy to find some food that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

read the stable 0.55 update. it has lots of stuff about the trouble some are having. some servers are not spawning loot properly, so they are basically empty.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/223239-stable-branch-055-discussion/

outhouses and cars seem to have the most items. but again if you're always coming across those and they have no loot, you may be on a crappy server. so bounce around until you find a sever that has loot. (you'll see it's a massive difference)

also, you might have to resort to apple and berry picking for most of your food supply until you can get some actual food. again, broken servers are barren wastelands. working servers are much much more survivable.

Edited by cash81
  • Like 1

I'm having almost no trouble finding food. Except when I'm near the coast - you've got to get at least two towns away from the coast to find loot lately. Also, don't sprint everywhere - jog.

• Like 1

And learn the farming now and hunting/fishing cooking mechanics when they get them working again.