Krack

More Car Spawns(Hear me out)

I'm tired of every server having one clan/group of guys that control all of the cars, some have up to 8 or 9 vehicles in their possession and it's ridiculous. They don't even need that many cars to use as transportation for their entire group, a UAZ seats 7 and Sedan seats 4(5 maybe?) and Vans have to seat around 5 or 6.. It's just obnoxious. I've been alive for 15 days searching for a car, and they're ALL GONE. At least cut off the map so they can't stash it out of the map, maybe create a hill that they can't get up to conceal them in the map so they can't be outside and are actually AT RISK of losing their shit rather than being safe and happy as can be 4 miles out of the map..

Obviously preventing them from leaving the map is the solution. Why didn't you run with that as your thread title?

Obviously preventing them from leaving the map is the solution. Why didn't you run with that as your thread title?

Agreed, this is the major issue with vehicles atm. They are all parked ages ago outside map in some location noone without vehicles would ever wander to. Currently vehicles are used less than 95% of Day Z population for that reason. There needs to be change.

I thought cars despawn when they are offmap? and respawn after min. 7 days on their usual spawnpoint?

Edit: or is that the feature of the next patch (1.7.2)?

I thought cars despawn when they are offmap? and respawn after min. 7 days on their usual spawnpoint?

Edit: or is that the feature of the next patch (1.7.2)?

They respawn if inactive, bugged etc. If they are in constant use then they won't despawn.