The_Tartan_Bandits.jpg

Hello there, my name is Paddyjuice, me and my friend are starting up a Clan on Overpoch Servers, our aim is to build a base, maintain it, take out any other threats and overall have a good wee laugh.

I would perfed the people we recruit are scottish but if you have scottish blood in you or are used to scottish players, your more than welcome to join but we do have certain requirements.

What we will Offer:

• Teamspeak
  • Group of Skilled Players
  • Teamwork
  • PvP Action
  • Tactical PvP / Teamwork
  • Planned Base Building
  • Banter

What we want from you:

• Working and Clear Mic
  • Skills for Bandit Playstyle
  • Teamwork
  • Willing to PvP
  • Helping with Basebuilding/Supplys
  • When we Engage in PvP, tactical only
  • Banter (Yes Again)

Since most of us are scottish, there is alot of language being thrown about and we do insult each other but only for banter reasons, so being 18+ is required, I won't accept anyone below that age, sorry.

Please use the template below and I will tell if you've been accepted or not.

Application Template

In-Game Name: (Don't matter as long it don't get you banned from servers)

Nationality: (Perfed Scottish but willing to take in others, if your english be ready for alot of abuse ;P)

Hours Played: (Steam hours don't class as your total mind, a rough time how long you've been playing is enough, since myself been playing since dayz mod released)

Best Skills: (e.g. Sniping, Teamwork, Close Combat, Scavaging, Driving, Pilot, Spotting, Building etc etc)

Worst Skills: (same as above but what you have no experince in or not really great at, and the reason why you're not good with said skill, this is so we know what to help you with)

Teamwork Skills: (Just want to know if you can work as a team)

Game Time: (The amout of hours/days you can play each week, most active you are the better)

Computer Settings: (All I want to know if you have a decent amount of frames while playing with a decent internet connection)

Mic settings: (Yes or No, Clear and working Mic is a Must!)

About yourself: (This isn't required but it will help you get accepted or not, knowing more about you will give us a grasp of your personaility and if you will fit in our clan)

I hope to hear from you guys, if you need to get ahold of me, pm me of here or steam ID: ghostwilly01

Thanks!

Edited by Paddyjuice

Cant connect to the TS but here you go:

In-Game Name: Vlalalala (Why? It's easy to remember)

Nationality: Scottish

Hours Played: 800hrs(ish) to DayZ Mod.

Best Skills: Sniping, Pilot (can crash land to save heli if going down), Driving, Teamwork, Leadership.

Worst Skills: Close Combat and Scavenging

Teamwork Skills: I can work in a team with ease or go alone depending on what is required.

Game Time: 1600hrs to 2100hrs midweek, any hours during weekend (Although may be away due to family matters).

Computer Settings: 40-60fps countryside (Cherno), 20-40fps cities (Cherno).

Mic settings: Very Good mic, Headset is Kingston HyperX Cloud.

About yourself: Love the adrenaline of dayz and military/tactical type games/modes. I can communicate in a team and call things out in combat situations.

Edited by ChesusRiced

yeah had to lock up ts for changes, also accepted, not sure what time we will be on though due to work etc etc :)

Me or the Co-Leader shall be online at some point, cya soon :)

Hello there, our Clan is around 6 people now and even made a base on a server, were still looking for more to join our team and cause chao to the server. :P

If you're intrested please pm me or join TS while I'm online!  Cya in-game peeps :D