Sign in to follow this  
renpab80@gmail.com

persistence off=boring

Cant wait for the fix for private hives...every where you go, you find masses of soda cans and canned food. No challenge at all.

Cant stand public hives because of the server hopping mentality.

• Like 1

what fix do you believe is required for private hives?

what fix do you believe is required for private hives?

he wants persistence on the private shards so they have less loot (not generated at server restart). basically the same loot situation we have on public servers right now. TBH i agree; but i don't think it should be forced tho. the more options available to server owners/providers the better.

I agree,i hope the hofix happen today or tomorrow.It's starts to become problematic not be able to camp created, players do not stay on the server of the blow.

Server hopping doesn't work as it did in the past.

true,but i play on a private shard and players leave to go on public,cause persistence is on.

True, but its still possible. I like the one char per server rule, ergo private server. It also attracts more people with a travelling/accepting loot attitude, cause you can't change servers.

• Like 1

Cant wait for the fix for private hives...every where you go, you find masses of soda cans and canned food. No challenge at all.

Cant stand public hives because of the server hopping mentality.

i agree with this too, i wanted to game to get hard and more survival focused since day one an i'm really happy with the game right now. but i really can't play public hives, i just stopped playing till this gets fixed.

he wants persistence on the private shards so they have less loot (not generated at server restart). basically the same loot situation we have on public servers right now. TBH i agree; but i don't think it should be forced tho. the more options available to server owners/providers the better.

i don't think giving the option of switching between persistence on and off is a good idea, after all it's one of the core features of this game. (Also devs said this too)

BTW when modding is in, you can change the game in the way you want.