SMoss

Community Spotlight - 08 Apr 15

Afternoon survivors,

Yet again, an exciting couple of weeks worth of lurking around streams and trawling through DayZ videos on Youtube has passed by. This week we have yet another streamer that a lot of you guys will most likely have come across.

His works include some awesome roleplay in which he time and again manages to grab hold of unsuspecting players and throw them down the deep, black pit that DayZ turns into, after he has molded the server world into his own helter skelter playground. Our DayZ content creator for this week is:

1H8p3c3.jpg

As mentioned, rp seems to be an overall element of Mr. Moon's videos/streams and depending on the roles he chooses to play, his creations sometimes seem a bit more serious in terms of acting and sometimes not so much. In the category of more, ehhh, “regular” goofing around (still with training in mind though), his video “Training Day” supplied me with plenty of laughs for a good half an hour or so!

Also, at 12:56; well, old Bricktop said it best.

While watching Mr. Moon's streams and videos over time, it has been rather interesting and impressive to witness his ability to interact with and influence other players, and his skill at adapting to the dynamics of an ever changing group of random players is mighty empressive! For a good example of his player whisperer skills, you should have a look at his video “Maverick”:

In the more rp-heavy end of the scale, Mr. Moon's choice use of ingame elements/objects, character emotes, voice over, as well as camera work and great editing makes some of his creations take on a more cinematic feel which makes for some quite enjoyable viewing. One example of such is part 2 of his "Welcome to the Family" series. The intro sequence for this video is nothing short of excellent!

Mr. Moon, if it wasn't for the constant fear of randomly falling victim to cannibalism, torture, or worse, I'm sure a lot of us would wish we could follow you around a server for a couple of hours and experience DayZ in a very different way.

As always, if interested in more, please feel free to follow Mr. Moon via the following social media accounts:

• Like 4

Well deserved! One of my favorite DayZ content creators, always entertaining and well edited.

• Like 1

Well deserved! One of my favorite DayZ content creators, always entertaining and well edited.

I still say FrankieonPCin1080p is the best (imo) but Mr.Moon is very good at entertaining and editing as well :D

I still say FrankieonPCin1080p is the best (imo) but Mr.Moon is very good at entertaining and editing as well :D

I used to think frankie was good (until saw the blinking temperature icon) and I've never watched Mr Moon, whats he like?