Bush_Wookieing_101

Derringer God Gun?

Was playing last night and found a fresh spawn on his way t Elektro. Decided to give him an improvised backpack and a bit of food. Next thing I know, his fists are up, but what he's holding wasn't brass knuckles... I then met a very quick end and laughed my ass off at just how sneaky the derringer really is. You don't even need a backpack, just pants to roll up on a geared guy and drop him without him even noticing.

The derringer is the smallest gun you can own. it just takes 2 slots (2w, 1h) of your inventory. So it could be your emergency weapon of choice. it loads 2 shots .45 ACP wich makes it a close-combat killer. Due to its brakebarrel design and the fact there is no speedloader results a realy bad reload time. The noise-level when shooting is adequat.

BUT in 0.55 you will have a hard time to find 0.45 rounds. So I would just keep it if you have enough space, may put it in front of my tent.

• Like 1

i don´t know if it is fixed now, but in .54 its was an monster  :)

Thanks Gews for the vid and your knowledge of guns

• Like 6

i don´t know if it is fixed now, but in .54 its was an monster  :)

Thanks Gews for the vid and your knowledge of guns

I've never tried the derringer, but that delayed-recoil animation is atrocious.  :( 

There is not delayed recoil animation. It looks to me like what you're seeing is a post-recoil recock of the hammer, or something. It's a two-barrelled weapon that I've never actually handled, so I'm uncertain. But there is a very small and reasonable amount of recoil directly after the shot - the delayed movement is something else.

I've never tried the derringer, but that delayed-recoil animation is atrocious.  :(

You have to cock the hammer again before firing the second shot.

Thanks fellas, allow me to rephrase. That recocking animation is atrocious.  ;)