FatalHorizon

Elite Survivor Group is recruiting!

Welcome to the Elite Survivor Group [ESG]

About

We are a group of DayZ Overpoch players that play serious, but have a good time while doing it. We play a few maps such as Chernarus, Panthera, and Taviana. Our main 2 maps are Panther and Chernarus though. We like to do a lot of missions, battle other clans, do convoys across the map raiding bases and completing missions.

Application Process 

When applying for ESG, your application will be accepted or denied. If accepted you'll go through a recruit period of 1 week. As a recruit you don't get access to main safes. There will be a safe fr each recruit where we will track your progress. Each member of ESG has to pull their weight. It takes a lot to maintain a base and to keep members kitted, etc. You must also be able to interact well with current ESG members. If after that one week the leaders feel that you are a good fit for the group, you'll be made into an ESG member. 

Application Requirements

Age 16+ (Exceptions may be made)

Mature

Skilled player

Willing to try your best

Good communication

Active

Application Format:

In-game name:

How long have you been playing DayZ?:

How active are you?:

What is your best DayZ skill?

Why should we accept you into ESG?:

• Like 1

In-game name:Dizturbed90

How long have you been playing DayZ?:2243 Hours

How active are you?:4+ hours a day

What is your best DayZ skill? Piloting

Why should we accept you into ESG?: I have alot of experience in dayz and i enjoy working with a team.

Edited by Dizturbed

In-game name:

In-game name: Kellrush

How long have you been playing DayZ?: Longer than i care to admit (4k+ hours)

How active are you?: Play every day.Will borderline no-life on weekends and days off training

What is your best DayZ skill? Tracking, scouting, scavenging,raiding, sniping

Why should we accept you into ESG?: I bring a wide variety skills to the table. Self efficient. The ability to work alone or by myself. Heavy experience with commanding and taking commands.

Side note: I will still be on every day as usual but i will not be on as long as I would like (in other words I cannot no-life the game like I used to. I am currently going through FEMA corps training but will still put int 2-4 hours daily)

Edited by Kellrush

In Game Name: iTom 4k

How long have you played dayz: Well I have played 167 hours or so. However I have been playing off and on since dayz mod came out.

How active are you?: I would not say I play dayz everyday, as I take breaks from playing dayz every now and then as if I don't the game becomes boring very quickly. However reasently I have been playing it alot more than the usual and I have been enjoying it thoroughly. For the past two weeks however if I am accepted into the group I'm sure that I will become much more active and most likely play everyday.

What is your best skill?: My best skill has to be either Scavenging and CQC. I am good at scavenging as I'm very good at navigating throughout a town without alerting other players so that I can as much supplies as possible. I am also good at CQC so If I do alert players in the town I can easily fend for myself. 

Why should we accept you into the ESG?: I think that you should accept me into the ESG because I can play in a group of people or play independently when people are not playing. However I am still good at communicating in a team due to other groups that I have been in. I also have alot of experience playing dayz as I have played the game since it came out.

In-game name: LiquidLecko

How long have you been playing DayZ?: Ive been playing dayz for about 1 1/2 years

How active are you?: I play whenever i am on my pc which is usually anytime im not at college

What is your best DayZ skill? My best skill would have to be scavenging ans sniping 

Why should we accept you into ESG?: I can work well in a group. If im am on by myself i can look round see what needs doing and get it done. If myself and a teammate are in a firefight and they need help i will try my hardest to get to them and help.

Ingame name. Ng6army

Steam name. Ng6army001

I am from the uk

Iv been playing dayz about 2week

My best skill is staying hidden and organising. I am one that finds helping people makes me most happy.

I am 29 soon to be 30 I mean 21

In-game name: podd

How long have you been playing DayZ?: for over a year

How active are you?: not much at moment. But that's caus I'm solo. With a group I'll be active like 4/5 times a week

What is your best DayZ skill? I prefair to snipe. I'm patient!

Why should we accept you into ESG?: becaus I'd like to join ! I can work as a group and I think I could learn a lot you you guys

Ingame name. Ng6army

Steam name. Ng6army001

I am from the uk

Iv been playing dayz about 2week

My best skill is staying hidden and organising. I am one that finds helping people makes me most happy.

I am allso active every day.

I am 29 soon to be 30 I mean 21

Edited by Ng6army

In-game name:

Monika Lewinsky

US

How long have you been playing DayZ?:

For about 2 years now

How active are you?:

I am very active on the weekends and during the summer. Not so much during weekdays due to school.

What is your best DayZ skill?

In Epoch, probably protection (ie: buildings, people, etc..). On the Beta, I am pretty good at Sniping.

Why should we accept you into ESG?:

You should accept me into ESG because of how I can bring joy into the group and I also follow commands very well. On and off the field, I respect the players within the group as well. I also have a channel with 1.3k subs.