HomerJay27

Some realistic ideas for craftable Items not suggested before

30 minutes ago, Derleth said:

Actually I think the DayZ team (by all accounts a tiny crew at this point) are working on DayZ features while the larger Enfusion crew are working on what might be the embryo of Arma4. I mean if this as yet unannounced full Enfusion title is not Arma4 I'd be very surprised, but since nothing is announced yet you never know.

Relatively I dont think the current team will do much other than fix the bugs they can fix and release some other low key items within the limitations of the current system which has to cover the ps4 and xbox.

The enfusion crew are (in my opinion) the ones working towards a new Dayz and Arma with a bias to release on the new xbox series x and ps5 as soon as they can possibly get it out. The potential CPU and GPU performance of these appears (from reviews etc) to be equal to a current top level pc (2080ti & 4GHz CPU). I just hope we dont have to re purchase the new updated Dayz

Unfortunately the downside with the release of the new consoles, and possibly a new dayz and arma, is the average pc player will then be in the position of the current console players. The average pc player (from the steam survey) has

win 10 (87%)

16GB ram (40%)

4 core CPU (46%) with speeds of 3.3 to 3.7 GHz (21%)

gpu 1060 (11%)

d5wbfuA.png