Sign in to follow this  
stielhandgranate

The loot increase at Police stations and military car wrecks is great

So it seems the loot tables are broken in .55, but the loot cycles for police stations and military ground vehicle wrecks, specifically the BMP are in my opinion, near perfect. It seems one can now easily recover a full police uniform or riot police camo uniform, rather then spend the greater half of a week finding a compete set. Works great for groups wanting to wear the same thing and wanting something else besides Gorka suits and TTsKO uniforms. All that needs to be adjusted now is having a similar spawn rate for military and medical uniforms in their respective areas.

• Like 1

So it seems the loot tables are broken in .55, but the loot cycles for police stations and military ground vehicle wrecks, specifically the BMP are in my opinion, near perfect. It seems one can now easily recover a full police uniform or riot police camo uniform, rather then spend the greater half of a week finding a compete set. Works great for groups wanting to wear the same thing and wanting something else besides Gorka suits and TTsKO uniforms. All that needs to be adjusted now is having a similar spawn rate for military and medical uniforms in their respective areas.

Haven't seen much at all in police stations since .55

Can't wait for it to be fixed.

rather then spend the greater half of a week finding a compete set

As it should be.

It's a bit crazy actually. I found 4 mp5 mags in one police station, I started just leaving them in bushes along the road to bring sanity back to the universe.

• Like 1

Haven't seen much at all in police stations since .55

Then they are looted. Honestly there are silly amounts of loot in police stations.

• Like 1

I haven't checked the BMPs yet but I will soon neither police cars but the police stations are littered with loot I found a rak in there and full oreal and a gas mask. I'm going to check myshkino mil base to see if the tents are bugged with loot next.

It's a bit crazy actually. I found 4 mp5 mags in one police station, I started just leaving them in bushes along the road to bring sanity back to the universe.

First time in a .55 police station I found a bunch of empty PM73 and MP5 mags and got false hope that empty mags are now spawning.

As it should be.

Weapons are one thing, however it is not crazy to think that lockers,dormitories, and barracks would be littered with uniforms. You usually get more than one uniform when in a profession that requires you to wear one and, in the case of police uniforms, they offer no advantage over civilian clothes other then being bright and standing out from any environment besides the water.