CorrosiveDragon

Official [ZSK] Recruitment

ZSK-Copy.jpg

We are a group of survivors, and are looking for people to help the fight and wipe the world of this scourge.

Scroll Law.

1.you must have a voice communication device.

2.must be friendly and some what mature.

3.you have to know at least the basics, run/walk/prone/aim a gun.

4. NO shoot on sight behavior

5. must be able to take a joke

6. good with sharing loot.

leave your details below.

Members Class's

CorrosiveDragon: Watch-man

Yoyolo: all round player

Jayden971: Ground Medic

BasicNerf: all round player

owningu: Point-man

Edited by CorrosiveDragon

I can't play with a U.S. group again. You guys would much rather ruin it for other players than enjoy it yourselves, sorry. Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested. Blame the time-zone difference.

I can't play with a U.S. group again. You guys would much rather ruin it for other players than enjoy it yourselves' date=' sorry. Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested. Blame the time-zone difference.

[/quote']

We aren't a US group btw.

I can't play with a U.S. group again. You guys would much rather ruin it for other players than enjoy it yourselves' date=' sorry. Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested. Blame the time-zone difference.

[/quote']

what do you mean ruin it? judging some one by where they live is a bit wrong dude, im a nice guy.

btw im aussie

yo, i will team up with you guys. i live in west coast u.s. but timezone difference is really not an issue, also i have a mic. I have been playing dayz for over a month and understand how to play the game well, if you are interested in recruiting send me a private message or add me on steam : stylinonyou1 .

Hey! how do i come in contact with this group? I would like to join

hey im in, how do i contact you

Hey! how do i come in contact with this group? I would like to join

hey im in' date=' how do i contact you

[/quote']

Add up ericjin150

Steam : Jambird99

Ingame: Mega Toaster

I also have a ts server, and I am quite experienced in DayZ.

in game name - Drannon

Im mature, I dont shoot people on sight, I'm more into helping people out and hopefully getting some help back when im in trouble. Looking for a group of people to stick around with, I've got some food and water on me, always willing to share. Tired of travelling alone and getting picked off. I have TS, Skype, Vent.

in game name - Drannon

Im mature' date=' I dont shoot people on sight, I'm more into helping people out and hopefully getting some help back when im in trouble. Looking for a group of people to stick around with, I've got some food and water on me, always willing to share. Tired of travelling alone and getting picked off. I have TS, Skype, Vent.

[/quote']

Hey Drannon drop us your skype and we will be happy to have you :D