Sign in to follow this  
Lue

Stalked and Hunted Down - 4 v 2 Wilderness Showdown

A couple buddies and I were traveling together for some time but eventually split up when shots were fired at us from a hilltop... I spotted the shooter in a pink raincoat and saw them flee further into the forest before vanishing completely.. My buddies decide to pursue while I take an alternate route in an attempt to cut them off... 

Long story short, we never did find that pink raincoat guy again, but I did spot a group of 4 armed men traveling together... I follow them for roughly 20-30 minutes and they lead me to a barn in an open field... One of my buddies who has no gun decides (despite us telling him to just chill) to run to them holding a medkit offering aid... He is gunned down brutally before he even reaches them and we shake our heads... it was no surprise really... But we set out to finish them for gunning down a medic...

The clip im posting is about 5 minutes after our friend was gunned down... We make our way around the long way in the cover of the trees and position ourselves on their side of the barn and I eventually locate their sniper and take him out... it is all chaos on their end after this and we pick them apart one by one....

This is no super MLG moment or anything, but I thought it was a decent action clip. This would have been a 5 star moment for us had it not ended with my own partner ending me.... enjoy.

(toward the end of the clip I actually run into the guy I had killed again as a fresh spawn and he tells me none of them lived... but I still wonder ;) )

http://www.twitch.tv/osgoos/c/6461705

Edited by Lue

North of Balota, that barn is a nice hub of activity, closing to the Base>>>>>>> :)