havvvy

DayZ The game of rich people ... ?

Sorry, we're all filthy rich here.

But seriously tho, google for some tweaks an configs  to improve your framerate :)

There's tons of tutorials.

Edited by halp

I have an Athlon II X2 250 cpu and a hd5770 gpu, I'm not rich. I have more than 4 fps in cities though, so you could say I'm fairly affluent in frames. But still, it is choppy.

Luckily, the game is early in production and has not yet been optimised for performance. All we have to do is wait.

Luckily, the game is early in production and has not yet been optimised for performance. All we have to do is wait.

What i mean is the game requests are to big...

All the games work perfect on my PC... but DayZ...

Any ideea when they will optimise and after optimisation how is gonna work ?

DayZ the game of the RICH PEOPLE ??? (£600 PC and the results are (4FPS in City)) ............ ????????????

You cant see there FRAPS but i had 4 FPS :(( thats awful...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=417947780

hello, i scrape by as a bartender, and i got my rig from a friend who felt sorry for me....

It's a piece of crap.. but hey..

fact is. the game isn't optimized, and won't be. I mean it, it won't be optimized.

because they are changing everything.

new renderer will come along, DX11 (instead of DX9) will be the standard, and THEN, maybe... perhaps, they might tweak it a LITTLE before they do the major optimization work.

(I'm not angry, my game runs just fine)

hello, i scrape by as a bartender, and i got my rig from a friend who felt sorry for me....

It's a piece of crap.. but hey..

fact is. the game isn't optimized, and won't be. I mean it, it won't be optimized.

because they are changing everything.

new renderer will come along, DX11 (instead of DX9) will be the standard, and THEN, maybe... perhaps, they might tweak it a LITTLE before they do the major optimization work.

(I'm not angry, my game runs just fine)

I didn't get that "it won't be optimized", you are the first who says that, till now i've heard from a lot of people that WILL BE OPTIMISED...

I didn't get that "it won't be optimized", you are the first who says that, till now i've heard from a lot of people that WILL BE OPTIMISED...

It will be, but not with the renderer we have NOW. they will change it first, and then put in a lot of other things, and after THAT, they optimize.

Because there is no point in optimizing, and then putting in more stuff, and have to optimize again.

(this is from what i understand)

• Like 1