Steins

WHY SO MANY F*CK**G CU*TS?

I quit this game. Too many of the recent changes have made it completely abysmal to play. I logged in to check some of the changes and I got chased by a zombie, then knocked down and eaten. alt+f4 after 10 minutes of playing it is then. lol.

IT IS a *FPS* atm .. so yes: you'll be shot on sight (as it's the only way to play).

And today's even more: there's so many cheaters in game' date=' that it's not even convenient to play "seriously" because you'll die anyway (for a mass-nuke, for a teleporting hacker, for a hacked weapon.. and so on).

[/quote']

No, you won't be shot on sight if you know what you are doing. It is very possible to meet people and team up and survive, don't give me the I tried to friendly and I got shot, so now I shoot everyone argument, no.

Never encountered a hacker and I've played a fair bit of Day Z, maybe I've just been lucky.

IT IS a *FPS* atm .. so yes: you'll be shot on sight (as it's the only way to play).

And today's even more: there's so many cheaters in game' date=' that it's not even convenient to play "seriously" because you'll die anyway (for a mass-nuke, for a teleporting hacker, for a hacked weapon.. and so on).

[/quote']

No, you won't be shot on sight if you know what you are doing. It is very possible to meet people and team up and survive, don't give me the I tried to friendly and I got shot, so now I shoot everyone argument, no.

Never encountered a hacker and I've played a fair bit of Day Z, maybe I've just been lucky.

Well, I did play trying to be friendly, current death count tonight ended at 19 before I put this post up. It's truly that bad, 17 of those deaths were under the name "FRIENDLY SURVIVOR".

It is sad, yet true. This is currently impossible to play on without some friends from previous games. The chance of finding someone who doesn't want to shoot you on sight is about the same as finding a cz 550 at your spawn point. (I did find one on a corpse once on the coast, probably another victim of the "shoot-on-sight, no loot tonight!" philosophy that has taken over this game.

I've also never encountered a hacker in the game, I've played for at least 6 hours a day for the past 16 days.

I'm done replying to trolls. = Walter White.

[/quote']

Well, I did play trying to be friendly, current death count tonight ended at 19 before I put this post up. It's truly that bad, 17 of those deaths were under the name "FRIENDLY SURVIVOR".

It is sad, yet true. This is currently impossible to play on without some friends from previous games. The chance of finding someone who doesn't want to shoot you on sight is about the same as finding a cz 550 at your spawn point. (I did find one on a corpse once on the coast, probably another victim of the "shoot-on-sight, no loot tonight!" philosophy that has taken over this game.

I've also never encountered a hacker in the game, I've played for at least 6 hours a day for the past 16 days.

I'm done replying to trolls. = Walter White.

Well are you vocal, do you use your mic? Do you try and see what their intentions are. Sure, you might not find tons of people that want to buddy up with you, but that's not to say that you won't meet friendly survivors that don't want to buddy up but will not shoot you on sight. It's a mixed bag really, just depends.