Steins

WHY SO MANY F*CK**G CU*TS?

Steins' date=' hardcore games are not for pussies, if you want to farm and not to die, better play wow or smth like it

Dayz is all about survival with no manners

[/quote']

Guns and axes are for pussies.

I go running through cherno with chemlights, what up son.

We should hook up, i love throwing out 10 or 20 flares and lighting up the whole city then doing a mad zed run through the joint..the snipers go ballistic trying to pop me :)

safety in numbers' date=' join my group.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=26057

[/quote']

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You would WANT this guy in your group lol??? No disrespect, but you must really need people atm...

Why wouldn't he want me in his group? Stop being a twat and GTFO troll.

@OP

Game has stagnated with the lowest type of gamer imaginable! You've got knob jocks congratulating some 10 year old on how many murders he has got to some unarmed guy being shot and then bandaged by his assailant to then being shot in the face, and people on here saying that's a cool way to die?! Just shows the level of fkn retardness this game has risen too.

I'm not in the slightest bit German. I'm English. He didn't throw it all down the shitter' date=' he had Alzheimers disease and his mental ability was impaired which led to incorrect decisions (poor leadership).

INDEED, no one would complain if he won, in fact the world would be a better place. There would be no war and science would be the forefront of economy (instead of it being the opposite way around as it is today), the Human gene pool in general would also be much purer and the number of defected children being born would be negligible so as to not require government spending on facilities for them. Also if you add in the fact that there would probably have been a much more normal leader who didn't have a hatred for Jews, we probably would've only tolerated the mass-killings for a few more years until Hitler's heir took over.

[/quote']

Looks like my initial theory was correct lol. Nobody can be this cognitively delayed and install this game. Troll it is folks, move along.

He said it himself, he's a troll. Just try to ignore him, he might go away (and hopefully die).

Yesterday I met someone who had a gun and didn't shoot me on sight. True story.

Neat, are you both best buds now or did you go your separate ways?

Steins, even if you think your life is bad and world is cruel, remember: suicide is not an option. Keep your mind clear and climb higher on your fire ladder of self-control.

Or switch your attention to the Sims, this game really rocks.

You see this game needs those bandit skins back or else everyone is just going to shoot each other friendly or not you can keep the new clothes you have added and everything but come on you don't have to get rid of the bandit skin when you have low humanity.

Dayz is all about shooting every god damned mother fucker that you see. I hear zombies feature in the game somewhere too but I don't know so much about that.

Haha good response ! Made me laugh +1 to you !

Steins' date=' hardcore games are not for pussies, if you want to farm and not to die, better play wow or smth like it

Dayz is all about survival with no manners

[/quote']

Guns and axes are for pussies.

I go running through cherno with chemlights, what up son.

pfffff

I drive my UAZ in the Elektrozavodsk with the LIGHTS ON, i'm not scared of anything!!!!11oneone

What can you say on this?! ha

I would remove all guns except VERY RARE HARD TO GET lee enfield rifle, common doublebarrel gun and common pistols from the game, and made karma with red nick names for bandits seen at 300 meters. LET THEM SUFFER!!!

[/quote']

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You would WANT this guy in your group lol??? No disrespect, but you must really need people atm...

Because you have zero redeeming qualities? Add being an internet toughguy to the long list of shortcomings, too. Being a successful troll requires much more intellect and cleverness than what you're throwing out. Either way you slice it, you're a total failure. Terrible trolling, or terrible player and complete loser. Only you know which, friend-o.

Steins' date=' even if you think your life is bad and world is cruel, remember: suicide is not an option. Keep your mind clear and climb higher on your fire ladder of self-control.

Or switch your attention to the Sims, this game really rocks.

[/quote']

You should stop with the comedy, you're not funny. I'm sure that's insulting for people who've been there and thought about it. You're quite sick to actually make fun of them for it.

[/quote']

Because you have zero redeeming qualities? Add being an internet toughguy to the long list of shortcomings, too. Being a successful troll requires much more intellect and cleverness than what you're throwing out. Either way you slice it, you're a total failure. Terrible trolling, or terrible player and complete loser. Only you know which, friend-o.

Well if that isn't the most self-explaining post ever. Summed yourself up there old chap. If I'm not mistaken, it's you who came to MY thread and began trolling, not the other way around.

OP reminded me of

when he went on about his Nazi spiel.

Also, Flamethread of the year. Fucking hilarious stuff. OP is faggot and all that.

I think you're confused about the definition of trolling. Also, "I know you are but what am I"? Seriously? I feel bad for you mother regardless of whether or not you're attempting to troll. You have got to be the saddest, most pathetic cryhard I've seen on here, which says alot lol.

Madcosbad.

But seriously, I kill for the thrill, armed, unarmed, whatever, better you than me - even if you are 'friendly.'

I kill people only to read the QQ on forums.

ahh where is the HIGHFIVE button? :)

IT IS a *FPS* atm .. so yes: you'll be shot on sight (as it's the only way to play).

And today's even more: there's so many cheaters in game, that it's not even convenient to play "seriously" because you'll die anyway (for a mass-nuke, for a teleporting hacker, for a hacked weapon.. and so on).

I kill people only to read the QQ on forums.

you sir, make my mod job very hard. lol

Ya, I've been alive for about 2 weeks straight and I'm afraid of the hackers far more than bandits. But I hear that's a problem with arma 2/battleeye and not dayZ code.

If its not the hackers who nuke the server, its the ones who spawn with weapons not in game or using esp to steal from everyone on the server(had a group who did it recently on my server). Those are the ones worth complaining about, not some guy you werent sneaky enough to avoid.