Steins

WHY SO MANY F*CK**G CU*TS?

and loss of popularity for the game (I know that removing the starter weapon was the primary catalyst for the decline in popularity)

loss of popularity lol. carebears leaving is no loss. ahah.

also, your rage tears are delicious. :D

Dayz is not the game it once was. Welcome to counterstrike with zombies.

Oh yeah, and as for the community here, I'm pretty sure a majority of the users are under 16 years old. Logic is seriously lacking in this place.

and loss of popularity for the game (I know that removing the starter weapon was the primary catalyst for the decline in popularity)

loss of popularity lol. carebears leaving is no loss. ahah.

also' date=' your rage tears are delicious. :D

[/quote']

You need a place on the Darwin List. You're an ignorant, unintelligent piece of shit that thinks being annoying is funny. It's not. You also need a kick in the teeth to straighten out your attitude so that you think twice before "trolling" again in the future.

Off-topic: We need a new Hitler. Please, somebody, set camps up for this guy and every member of 4chan/funnyjunk/9gag/z0r, please, I beg you, I will help you put them into the chambers with my own hands!

You need a place on the Darwin List. You're an ignorant' date=' unintelligent piece of shit that thinks being annoying is funny. It's not. You also need a kick in the teeth to straighten out your attitude so that you think twice before "trolling" again in the future.

Off-topic: We need a new Hitler. Please, somebody, set camps up for this guy and every member of 4chan/funnyjunk/9gag/z0r, please, I beg you, I will help you put them into the chambers with my own hands!

[/quote']

rage more and feed me with your anger and tears :P

the hunger is insatiable.

every post you make, 2 more innocent carebears die from my DMR today.

Ok, guys ... calm down, and let's discuss this on a more "on-topic" than "emotional" level. If you can't do that, enjoy infractions, bad rep, bans, heck, something ...

I'm inclined to agree that ingame mentality has gone to the shitter, though. Then again, people need to set priorities and maybe talk more to each other. Exchange more words, not lead, survivors!

I imagine that you are what rocket's personality is really like. You're literally taking his posts and signature and combing them to form your twisted personality.

You seem like a child who has read a few of rocket's posts and (being the young impressionable idiot you are) used them to form your own insults and outlook. Not all games are "kill everybody because you can". You wouldn't understand such a concept, being a child raised on modern consoles. (Does anyone remember the good old days, when platform games were the best? Banjo-Kazooie, how I loved that game so.)

I'm grateful for the modification, it's been fun. Could still be fun if it ever gets fixed, but the community? No, the community is too far gone to be completely salvaged. RDM everywhere and a forum mostly occupied by trolls akin "Ganjastar".

Bring back the chat system so it's actually possible to play the game.

crying carebear is making my heart full of joy and happiness =)))

all my life i was waiting for DayZ, even without knowing that

<3

Ok' date=' guys ... calm down, and let's discuss this on a more "on-topic" than "emotional" level. If you can't do that, enjoy infractions, bad rep, bans, heck, something ...

I'm inclined to agree that ingame mentality has gone to the shitter, though. Then again, people need to set priorities and maybe talk more to each other. Exchange more words, not lead, survivors!

[/quote']

i'm just trolling him cause his anger level is through the roof.

on topic, just as in real life scarce resource situations without any civilization, here you need have communication tools, and you need to read people's responses. if you are getting shot all the time, you are doing something wrong. suggest you look up tips in the survivor camp and new player sections of the forum.

I still meet friendly survivors all the time, if I properly engage communication, and stay in cover.

you need to make sure people see you as a authoritative threat to their life, and then they wont shoot you. if you are a gerless survivor running into a PvP zone asking for friends, you will get shot down, cause you are the weak link.

You need a place on the Darwin List. You're an ignorant' date=' unintelligent piece of shit that thinks being annoying is funny. It's not. You also need a kick in the teeth to straighten out your attitude so that you think twice before "trolling" again in the future.

[/quote']

You deserve to be shot on sight. If I read that "things" you write I would even stalk you through all servers to keep killing you. No Community needs people like you. Take your Hitler and get the fuck out.

crying carebear is making my heart full of joy and happiness =)))

all my life i was waiting for DayZ' date=' even without knowing that

<3

[/quote']

Suck my dick, griefer. I've wanted this game since I knew zombies existed. A sandbox, multiplayer, real time zombie survival game with elements of base building and community formation.

I am done responding to you people. If you're not going to contribute sensibly to the conversation then please post your address along with the next insults. Maybe someone will make a letter bomb with your name on it.

I'm not trying to trick people with the name "FRIENDLY SURVIVOR" I am actually trying to be a friendly!

Also' date=' you say "get some friends to play" but I don't know anyone as I can't talk to them in the game since side/global was removed!

P.S. It's a fact that all Americans are the BIGGEST ass holes. I'm sorry if you feel that this offends you, but after 7 years on the Internet, I know all too well from past experience.

P.P.S. McKenzie, fuck you troll. You probably camp the coast shooting newspawns.

[/quote']

Dude, you're a fuckin idiot.

Have a nice day.

Steins, i've got a way for you to kill zombies without any risks from other players:

Left4Dead

and for the strong community with loveful relationships:

Sims

Seriously? Like what the fuck? Is it just because all of the Americans are online that this community is currently so shit? Or is it just generally all the time?

I've tried everything to get people not to just shoot at me! I'm trying to be a friendly player but EVERYONE wants to kill me! I changed my name to FRIENDLY SURVIVOR and I even fucking had no weapons and I still get fucking shot! By a guy with an axe and an m1911 who was actually being chased by a zombie and decided he'd rather shoot me who was climbing up a ladder and was unarmed than run from the zombie that was chasing him!

HOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD DO I PLAY THIS GAME WITHOUT BEING SHOT ON SIGHT JUST ABOUT FUCKING EVERYWHERE? I'VE REACHED MY TIPPING POINT.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER TO SHOOT A GUY WHO HAS NOTHING' date=' NOT EVEN A BAG ON HIS BACK. SO WHY DO YOU FUCKING DO IT? IS IT FUN? DO YOU JUST LIKE BEING A TWAT ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

[/quote']

Well there Mr. Angry pants, it looks like you need to grab a cup of tea and shut the fuck up. I get killed by just as many euros as americans not to mention killed by hacks from both areas as well.

I hope you find some sweet gear and all and jazz, but really buddy, your post just drips "I'm a 12 year old and I can't control my anger".

Are you done venting rage, then? Can be considered a rage-thread.

Obviously, the mod is not perfect. It's also an Alpha, being tweaked often. Plus, the community adapts somewhat to the version. No, it's not perfect all in all, but it is good. You can get by if you have friends, or if you're experienced and alone.

And hey, as it has been said, you can find groups in the survivor HQ. Or even ask other people you know online, friends, etc.

And yes, the best way is communicating via voice chat or so, and staying out of sight. That CAN work, an will, eventually. I also met friendly people randomly. But then again, I would not expect to run on the street in cherno / elektro and yell "Friendly! Dun shoot!", to give a more ... different example.

Try again, get into a group, or just ... stop playing for a while. Or always. Your choice.

[/quote']

You deserve to be shot on sight. If I read that "things" you write I would even stalk you through all servers to keep killing you. No Community needs people like you. Take your Hitler and get the fuck out.

Well aren't you a fucking bitch.

Adolf Hitler was a great man. You can say and believe what you want, but it's the truth. He brought back a nation that was destitute, dying and broken and turned it into a world domination economic and military power, rivalling the largest continent on the planet.

Of course he ordered the murder of innocent people. What military leader hasn't ordered the death of innocent people? albeit what you mean by innocent is skewed to fit your belief system (it's wrong to kill people standing in the way of world unification? Well okay, if you believe that, then too bad for you!)

You jump straight onto that final part of the sentence because you're brainwashed to instantly recognise the keyword "Hitler" and immediately assume bad, unconscious association.

Historian's write history and when has history been right? Everything gets exaggerated in history. EVERYTHING. Even good deeds become tales of dragon slaying. History is nothing but Chinese Whispers on a grand scale.

Seriously? Like what the fuck? Is it just because all of the Americans are online that this community is currently so shit? Or is it just generally all the time?

I've tried everything to get people not to just shoot at me! I'm trying to be a friendly player but EVERYONE wants to kill me! I changed my name to FRIENDLY SURVIVOR and I even fucking had no weapons and I still get fucking shot! By a guy with an axe and an m1911 who was actually being chased by a zombie and decided he'd rather shoot me who was climbing up a ladder and was unarmed than run from the zombie that was chasing him!

HOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD DO I PLAY THIS GAME WITHOUT BEING SHOT ON SIGHT JUST ABOUT FUCKING EVERYWHERE? I'VE REACHED MY TIPPING POINT.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER TO SHOOT A GUY WHO HAS NOTHING' date=' NOT EVEN A BAG ON HIS BACK. SO WHY DO YOU FUCKING DO IT? IS IT FUN? DO YOU JUST LIKE BEING A TWAT ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

[/quote']

Well there Mr. Angry pants, it looks like you need to grab a cup of tea and shut the fuck up. I get killed by just as many euros as americans not to mention killed by hacks from both areas as well.

I hope you find some sweet gear and all and jazz, but really buddy, your post just drips "I'm a 12 year old and I can't control my anger".

(Today 03:18 AM)Steins Wrote: I'm not trying to trick people with the name "FRIENDLY SURVIVOR" I am actually trying to be a friendly!

Also, you say "get some friends to play" but I don't know anyone as I can't talk to them in the game since side/global was removed!

P.S. It's a fact that all Americans are the BIGGEST ass holes. I'm sorry if you feel that this offends you, but after 7 years on the Internet, I know all too well from past experience.

P.P.S. McKenzie, fuck you troll. You probably camp the coast shooting newspawns

#1- Playing on the computer totally means you're exposed to everything like in the real world....I think not

#2- I think I saw that fact about Americans in the Encyclopedia Britannica of Go fuck yourself

NiceBigCup.jpg

Oh my god, here we go again... slightly OT:

By the way, I suppose you're German, coming from the name "Steins", and some indicators. So am I. Many argue that Hitler built up the nation. And that is correct, but for what? Only to throw it all down the shitter. Obviously if he'd won, no one would complain today, but was that all necessary, if we just think about this point alone, apart from the other things he / they did?

Steins,

You're either a decent troll or a complete failure of a human being. Everyone else has the same environment to play in, yet most of us do just fine. After reading your thread, it's no wonder you have no friends. Spewing generalizations about people from certain countries makes you look even more uneducated than the rest of your profanity laden, vocabulary devoid posts. Either learn to deal with the bad guys like the rest of us have, or stop playing. Simple. Like you.

safety in numbers' date=' join my group.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=26057

[/quote']

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You would WANT this guy in your group lol??? No disrespect, but you must really need people atm...

This is cute! One of the simplest yet most successful flamebait topics I've seen since the great ebaum-ytmd-4chan forum war of 2006.

I'm not in the slightest bit German. I'm English. He didn't throw it all down the shitter, he had Alzheimers disease and his mental ability was impaired which led to incorrect decisions (poor leadership).

INDEED, no one would complain if he won, in fact the world would be a better place. There would be no war and science would be the forefront of economy (instead of it being the opposite way around as it is today), the Human gene pool in general would also be much purer and the number of defected children being born would be negligible so as to not require government spending on facilities for them. Also if you add in the fact that there would probably have been a much more normal leader who didn't have a hatred for Jews, we probably would've only tolerated the mass-killings for a few more years until Hitler's heir took over.

ITT: OP is butthurt babby, also strangely bumjealous of 'Murika. Please tell me you're from the UK, that would make it even more deliciously ironic. EDIT ^ Oh my God, he is. Hahahaha. Trolling became a little too obvious with the Nazi comments, though.

I'm not in the slightest bit German. I'm English. He didn't throw it all down the shitter' date=' he had Alzheimers disease and his mental ability was impaired which led to incorrect decisions (poor leadership).

INDEED, no one would complain if he won, in fact the world would be a better place. There would be no war and science would be the forefront of economy (instead of it being the opposite way around as it is today), the Human gene pool in general would also be much purer and the number of defected children being born would be negligible so as to not require government spending on facilities for them. Also if you add in the fact that there would probably have been a much more normal leader who didn't have a hatred for Jews, we probably would've only tolerated the mass-killings for a few more years until Hitler's heir took over.

[/quote']

Looks like my initial theory was correct lol. Nobody can be this cognitively delayed and install this game. Troll it is folks, move along.