Steins

WHY SO MANY F*CK**G CU*TS?

Seriously? Like what the fuck? Is it just because all of the Americans are online that this community is currently so shit? Or is it just generally all the time?

I've tried everything to get people not to just shoot at me! I'm trying to be a friendly player but EVERYONE wants to kill me! I changed my name to FRIENDLY SURVIVOR and I even fucking had no weapons and I still get fucking shot! By a guy with an axe and an m1911 who was actually being chased by a zombie and decided he'd rather shoot me who was climbing up a ladder and was unarmed than run from the zombie that was chasing him!

HOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD DO I PLAY THIS GAME WITHOUT BEING SHOT ON SIGHT JUST ABOUT FUCKING EVERYWHERE? I'VE REACHED MY TIPPING POINT.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER TO SHOOT A GUY WHO HAS NOTHING, NOT EVEN A BAG ON HIS BACK. SO WHY DO YOU FUCKING DO IT? IS IT FUN? DO YOU JUST LIKE BEING A TWAT ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

Grab some friends to play with before roaming Chernarus.

Also, saying that Americans are detracting from the game environment just flags you as someone most people would prefer to shoot rather than deal with in the first place.

Dayz is all about shooting every god damned mother fucker that you see. I hear zombies feature in the game somewhere too but I don't know so much about that.

you know i acutally bumped into someone who was well geared and didn't kill me on sight. I was like, holy shit, a person on this game not shooting people without gear

I didn't shoot a guy that was unarmed in Balota airfield simply because he had nothing and was no threat. I knew there was no guns or anything to loot in the airfield, but after looking around for 5 minutes in the control tower, he comes back and axe murders me after having a good conversation and me helping him get safely to the fucking tower.

People shoot everyone because everyone can be the nicest fucking person in the world until they pick up a weapon.

Trust doesn't just happen in a split second.

I learned a while ago not to trust anyone that I don't know. I just play with two friends that I know in real life and we do just fine. Assume the worst of people in DayZ, it's a hell of a lot safer than trusting strangers.

We need a new forum rule. No posting for 2 hours after you get the "You are dead" screen.

Would cut down on all these rage posts. :P

Or better yet, make a sub-forum called "Rage Posts" so we don't have to see them.

I'm not trying to trick people with the name "FRIENDLY SURVIVOR" I am actually trying to be a friendly!

Also, you say "get some friends to play" but I don't know anyone as I can't talk to them in the game since side/global was removed!

P.S. It's a fact that all Americans are the BIGGEST ass holes. I'm sorry if you feel that this offends you, but after 7 years on the Internet, I know all too well from past experience.

P.P.S. McKenzie, fuck you troll. You probably camp the coast shooting newspawns.

I was playing last night with two friends. We were all separated to hell and decided to respawn and meet in Chernogorsk (bye bye M249 SAW). We all finally met up in the firestation and I was having a bit of a gander around the staircase and noticed that a section of it had been wired off. (Remember now that I have JUST spawned and have LITERALLY NOTHING on me). I try to position myself in such a way as to access the gear on the other side of the wire and *BANG*. I get shot in the back by a Lee Enfield. Okay, fair enough, shoot me so you can take my beans, I'm used to that now but what happened next infuriated me. The person walked up, turned around on my dead body and sprinted off. No looting.

Now I got revenge as my friend happened to be coming in the firestation as that person left so my friend shot them in the leg and left them crawling.

There was also a time recently when I had just spawned, I saw another person crouching next to a wall so I decided to try and make friends with them. I approached them and *BANG*, they opened up with their Makarov. They missed so I started running around them in circles (if you are familiar with the Arma 2 engine then you know it's almost impossible to hit someone doing this.). The began frantically shooting and running around trying desperately to kill me so that they could loot my can of beans. It was unbelievably pathetic how much effort they were putting in to try and kill me.

It seems that every game is ruined in some way by the community that doesn't play the game properly:

Call of Duty series - Ruined by people trying to 'quickscope'

Company of Heroes - Ruined by people constantly using lag hacks and dropping

Battlefield series - Ruined by people not playing their class or the objective

DayZ - Ruined by people that aren't actually playing DayZ

I feel your pain my friend but you just have to work around the community. Find a group of friends to play with or avoid people completely. If you cannot play like that then I'm afraid the only solution is to avoid the game like I have had to so many times with other games.

I was playing last night with two friends. We were all separated to hell and decided to respawn and meet in Chernogorsk (bye bye M249 SAW). We all finally met up in the firestation and I was having a bit of a gander around the staircase and noticed that a section of it had been wired off. (Remember now that I have JUST spawned and have LITERALLY NOTHING on me). I try to position myself in such a way as to access the gear on the other side of the wire and *BANG*. I get shot in the back by a Lee Enfield. Okay' date=' fair enough, shoot me so you can take my beans, I'm used to that now but what happened next infuriated me. The person walked up, turned around on my dead body and sprinted off. No looting.

Now I got revenge as my friend happened to be coming in the firestation as that person left so my friend shot them in the leg and left them crawling.

There was also a time recently when I had just spawned, I saw another person crouching next to a wall so I decided to try and make friends with them. I approached them and *BANG*, they opened up with their Makarov. They missed so I started running around them in circles (if you are familiar with the Arma 2 engine then you know it's almost impossible to hit someone doing this.). The began frantically shooting and running around trying desperately to kill me so that they could loot my can of beans. It was unbelievably pathetic how much effort they were putting in to try and kill me.

It seems that every game is ruined in some way by the community that doesn't play the game properly:

Call of Duty series - Ruined by people trying to 'quickscope'

Company of Heroes - Ruined by people constantly using lag hacks and dropping

Battlefield series - Ruined by people not playing their class or the objective

DayZ - Ruined by people that aren't actually playing DayZ

I feel your pain my friend but you just have to work around the community. Find a group of friends to play with or avoid people completely. If you cannot play like that then I'm afraid the only solution is to avoid the game like I have had to so many times with other games.

[/quote']

Because they know there's no punishment or draw back to having to murder you, they think it is fun, and that's about it.

Hence, the broken karma system.

Once the system is fixed, it should have a harsh punishment that marks the player, forcing him to be the one hunted by others.

Such as a proper bandit skin or a longer range heart beating feature (which there already is in the game) but it's way too short range, 40 meters? Give me a break, I have to sniff his ass before I understand what kind of a person he is.

We need a new forum rule. No posting for 2 hours after you get the "You are dead" screen.

Would cut down on all these rage posts. :P

Or better yet' date=' make a sub-forum called "Rage Posts" so we don't have to see them.

[/quote']

The main problem is PvP has become a major issue, to the point where people rage on the forums about it.

As a survivor who will not usually shoot on sight I can say that bandits add to the DayZ experience instead of detracting from it. It adds tension when you see another player because you have no way of knowing if they are friendly or not. It requires quick thinking on what to do in the situation. Should you go closer and risk asking if friendly from cover? Should you move away? Should you just shoot them? The game would be MUCH less challenging if not for this type of interaction between players.

Steins, hardcore games are not for pussies, if you want to farm and not to die, better play wow or smth like it

Dayz is all about survival with no manners

Tons of groups looking for players in the Survivor HQ, should try and look there.

Why should I stop playing a game because of other people? They're the ones in the wrong. They're the ones that should die of cancer, preferably lung cancer. I'm just trying to enjoy the zombie game I've been waiting for since I first saw "Night of the Living Dead" (it was on the same night as "Mars Attacks" -lol) and there are complete cuntfucks who don't even want to play the game, they just want to shoot things. This game NEEDS killtags (FAGGOT killed PLAYER) and not only that, bandits need to be visually shown as bandits.

Steins' date=' hardcore games are not for pussies, if you want to farm and not to die, better play wow or smth like it

[/quote']

Guns and axes are for pussies.

I go running through cherno with chemlights, what up son.

Steins' date=' hardcore games are not for pussies, if you want to farm and not to die, better play wow or smth like it

[/quote']

Suck my left nut you fucking troll. I'm a hardcore Day Z gamer. I've played this game to death for the past 2 weeks, I'm done killing people and I'm just now realising just how bloody impossible it is to play as a survivor without taking other player's lives!

I usually play on 3P:off and CH:off servers, but there aren't any players on them since the rise in banditry (the majority of players are bandits these days) and loss of popularity for the game (I know that removing the starter weapon was the primary catalyst for the decline in popularity)

I have no big worry about dying. That's 50% of the gameplay. Being shot for no reason when I'm unarmed? What in the fucking hell is wrong with rocket to actually say "yea, let's make it a deathmatch with zombies and give the few players who don't die all the guns so they can kill everyone else who don't have guns"?! There's already one of those on steam and it sucks donkey dick. No one plays that piece of shit.

Because they know there's no punishment or draw back to having to murder you' date=' they think it is fun, and that's about it.

Once the system is fixed, it should have a harsh punishment that marks the player, forcing him to be the one hunted by others.

[/quote']

this won't happen carebear. rocket said many times he won't nerf bandits.

your tears are here to stay :heart:

Maybe just remove ALL zombies from game and increase capacity of servers up 1000 players? Let them kill each other. I see GREAT improvement in this step, no need to waste FPS on zed's scripts!!

Because they know there's no punishment or draw back to having to murder you' date=' they think it is fun, and that's about it.

[/quote']

this won't happen carebear. rocket said many times he won't nerf bandits.

your tears are here to stay :heart:

I can tell just by this post alone that this community has gone to shit. Are you fucking serious? "carebear"? Are you actually trying to insult someone for caring about something? Fucking really? Die in a pool of acid you stupid son of a bitch.

Seriously? Like what the fuck? Is it just because all of the Americans are online that this community is currently so shit? Or is it just generally all the time?

I've tried everything to get people not to just shoot at me! I'm trying to be a friendly player but EVERYONE wants to kill me! I changed my name to FRIENDLY SURVIVOR and I even fucking had no weapons and I still get fucking shot! By a guy with an axe and an m1911 who was actually being chased by a zombie and decided he'd rather shoot me who was climbing up a ladder and was unarmed than run from the zombie that was chasing him!

HOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD DO I PLAY THIS GAME WITHOUT BEING SHOT ON SIGHT JUST ABOUT FUCKING EVERYWHERE? I'VE REACHED MY TIPPING POINT.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER TO SHOOT A GUY WHO HAS NOTHING' date=' NOT EVEN A BAG ON HIS BACK. SO WHY DO YOU FUCKING DO IT? IS IT FUN? DO YOU JUST LIKE BEING A TWAT ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

[/quote']

The decency has been gone along with the removal of bandit skin.

I am a bandit, and i honestly do say that the game would be better with it thanwithout it.