Sign in to follow this  
sneakydudes

What do yu want in DayZ servers these days?

1pp, 20+ players, little to no desync and not run by a clan. I would say full day/night rotation but Night is pointless while the gamma exploit exists.

There is no such thing as a PvE server in DayZ.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit

- Between 20-30 players currently as more than that affects some actions (skinning, drinking, etc.).

- Complete but faster day/night cycle, a 4x-6x rate would feel nice giving one the ability to experience more conditions during a single session.

- Persistence enabled.

- Not dedicated or focused to either PvP or PvE, however I rather like the idea of designating one part of the map as a PvP zone so it attracts that crowd and also creates a particularly dangerous spot for everyone else.

One day it would be nice to also have rare loot servers where basic survival is made more difficult.

Edited by Ebrim

Not sure if they can implement this...a safe zone from players and zombies where human can trades or just chill around, 

I want a truly persistent, first person, accelerated day/night cycle, private whitelisted RP server with a decent population.

• Like 1

So what I gather, is most of you want the end product. I would think that would be obvious simply based on the fact you bought into early access.

All I would like from a server now-a-days is for it to be populated by real players instead of all the sheep running the coast.