Sign in to follow this  
creepymoto

I love bandits but really ?

I love bandits , i am one myself but really ?

You connect with NE Airfield in Chicago 16, pop some AKM shots at us , we throw a grenade and you dc ? After that you spawn in ATC tower and shoot at us with really bad aim ? REALLY ? Server hopping to flank us ?

How low can you go......

Then Some fucking AS50 sniper spawned in , we poped some shots at him , insta DC, Sure fucking enough he had changed place after DC and connected back in behind us poping shots at us again.

People, learn to man the fuck up and dont pussy out if you hear some shots. I mean really , that is low as it can get . I can deal with the DC but DC and server hop to flank us ? Thats the lowest.

PS! Not making this thread because i died. Half our squad still got out with the gear. They took down 3 of 6 , YAY for no delay

They are if they are player killing. After a while one of them still server hopped to my body to get the loot. They didnt kill us for nothing

These guys don't represent all bandits, just idiots who exploit glitches to ruin someones experience. Real bandits would never disconnect from a firefight, even if they could possibly lose their loot, you can get the exact same loot back within a small amount of time.

Exactly,

day before Yesterday we had 5 men squad and we were gunned down by 2 snipers . One of us escaped. We had no effectivness over long ranges so we tried to pin point shots and flank but failed. The same day few hours later i had the same loot already, ghillie and M4A3 CCO

It is really pathetic that people are so scared of losing their gear or just plain suck at this game that they need to connect to a different server to reposition their character. If they're playing this game to "win" then they failed right there.

those are assholes not bandits. combat loggers and server hoping flankers are the only scum in this game. im gonna feast on their unskileld tears once the game fixes this.

I would personally Alt+f4 from life if i was such a sad fucker to waste my time killing poeple with server hoping flanking.

Similar happened to me for the first time recently. I was covering my friends while they were sniping Cherno from a Western hill. They shot a guy that was heading towards us and he instantly DCed. A few minutes later I see him appear in front of me and run straight at one of the snipers, luckily I unloaded M249 on him before he could fire.

I lately saw a thread about using server hopping against snipers in cherno or electro,

sure those are some of the lowest kind of bandits, sniping newly spawned players without defense, but using ghosting against them makes even a normally friendly survivor being a bigger asshole than the sniper

I have read some post from rocket about fixing combat logging and how easy it were to fix, still waiting for that to happen...

Those arent bandits. I'd call them.... Fags.

This is the sort of reason I wish Rocket would institute some sort of log off delay. Like if you are within 700m of another player your character stays in game for 60 sec after log off. Or, after logging off you can't log back on for 15 minutes if you try to go to a new server or .. if you log off while bleeding you log on dead.. .. I know that none of these solutions are perfect but.. we need -something- to prevend kill avoidance dc

This is the sort of reason I wish Rocket would institute some sort of log off delay. Like if you are within 700m of another player your character stays in game for 60 sec after log off. Or' date=' after logging off you can't log back on for 15 minutes if you try to go to a new server or .. if you log off while bleeding you log on dead.. .. I know that none of these solutions are perfect but.. we need -something- to prevend kill avoidance dc

[/quote']

Horrible ideas. I regularly leave a server due to it being horrible, population diminishing or lack of loot spawns. So I have to wait 15 mins to enter another server now? Sure.

700m away from someone and you stay in game for a whole minute? Hahaha. Okay, sure.

Now, not allowing a DC when you have been injured by another player or have recently fired your gun is a good idea, but there's barely a way to enforce it; For instance if your power goes out, your computer fails or your internet poops.

There's all these "good ideas" and barely any of them make sense due to high negative connotations.

So uh. Last night I was sniping NE with an AS50.

I wasn't DC'ing or flanking though. Weird coincidence, for a bit I though you were naming me.

Those are pussy wanna be's thinking that being a bandit is about fighting dirty, well it kind of is but dc and server hop that's just fucking stupid.

I'd say if you were shot within last 5 minutes and the person who did damage is still alive, you cannot abort. That said, server hopping is probably as low as it gets. If they pussy out of the fight, why come back? However same approach should go towards server hopping in order to gather up some decent loot (ie switching near ss or nwaf). No wonder I see so many noobs with AS50s, M107s, L85s and ghillies...

Yeah, I was with creepymoto that day since I'm in his squad.. Guy with the 50 would disconnect, hop, and re-flank every time we sent a bullet downrange. He'd come back in, hit someone with a 50, drop em, disconnect, hop, and flank to the other end. Eventually we had to collect our squads gear, what we could anyway, and bail out. We're bandits too, the exception is we don't shoot unarmed survivors, but this kinda shit is what ruins the game. If there was delay, I can almost guarantee one of us would of been sporting an AS-50. We do NOT DC from a firefight, not ONCE have I ever done so. Even when I've had my best kit, and I felt like I was in a no win situation, I will not DC from a fight. Will I DC if I'm going to fall victim to zombie glitches and shit? Yea, I admit I will. But never a firefight. If you kill me, you earned the equipment on my back and in my pack. Simple as that. I didn't get taken down that day at the airfield, but the following day I got hit from the apartments in Berezino. Lost my M4 SD CCO to a guy who was in the adjacent apartment, saw me aggro zombies. So what does he do? Hop servers, go in the apartment I'm in, climb up the ladder to the roof, and re-connect to where I am. Then proceeds to hit me from hole in the ceiling.

This is the one thing that makes me want to rage about this game. Everything else, I could care less about. I put in work for the gear I get, and if someone kills me fairly, then I got outplayed and I accept it, but if you have to server hop to kill me, I guess I sort of find comfort in the fact that I'm a better player than you. ;)