banned_unsobill

[MODERATOR ABUSE !!!] WHO GAVE MOD "LEGACY" ADMIN BUTTON ?

Adolescent male rage on the internet is so rare. Let's see if he hit the usual major points...

-Profanity and almost visible spittle hitting monitor...check

-Full-scale assault on proper grammar and sentence structure...check

-Inability to control emotional impulses...check

-Total lack of self-awareness and inability to see that perhaps his behavior is the issue...check

-Expectation that he be absolved of any guilt, but the person responsible for his punishment be crucified...check

-Inflated sense of worth and stature within the "community"...check

-Expectations of "rights" on a privately owned internet forum and demands for resolution...check

-threats of retaliation...check

Yep, pretty much hit most of the classic "adolescent male internet rage" points.

Well done, Mr. Internet Cliche!

Your post didn't help your cause for why you should not of been banned. Dodging your ban and coming onto the forums to make a post like this is ridiculous.

ah yeah, I forgot. Nobody here has ever called anyone here a derogatory name....EVAR!

lol grow some skin pansies.

I agree op should've toned it down if he wanted sympathy, but the mods ARE lock happy too...

Here is my post that was locked by him WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION ON WHY: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20700

I hope someone also banned you from dayz.

Also moderators don't have admin rights, they have moderating rights. If they had they would be called administrators not moderators.

ah yeah' date=' I forgot. Nobody here has ever called anyone here a derogatory name....EVAR!

lol grow some skin pansies.

I agree op should've toned it down if he wanted sympathy, but the mods ARE lock happy too...

[/quote']

Im gonna lock this thread since it's not contributing anything to the community, is that ok with you sir?

Alright locking this thread down since nothing good is coming from this. If you have a problem with me locking this (Which I'm sure none of you do) go ahead and PM me.

I was busy playing DayZ, what? Oh. He's banned? You guys had my hopes up. I'll delete this thread in about a week :V Or keep it for historical purposes.

2hIOZ.gif