banned_unsobill

[MODERATOR ABUSE !!!] WHO GAVE MOD "LEGACY" ADMIN BUTTON ?

So apparently my senior account (unsobill) just got banned by some underage clan's faggot that somehow got admin rights on this forum !!!

This kid's name is LEGACY and power abuse of this molested soul is over the limit :)

Just wanted to spread the word about this clown and ask Rocket to perhaps closely monitor who get's moderator's rights. We don't want no EA forum bullshit here, with every thread being locked for single use of "fag" word or some other immature bullshit.

It's all started by my thread being locked for no reason and I received first 4 points, then shortly ban followed after i told Legacy to go fuk himself in PM. Apparently this little underage bitch couldn't keep his emotions and banned my account all together with a reason : You don't belong here. I LOLED so hard because i actually contributed more then him while actually posting numerous threads in Ideas thread.

So anyway this powerabusing faggot just got angry from my PM and pushed ban button - HILLARIOUS how incompetent this shit is and what is his duties at all here.

Here is my the posts that I shared with community :

http://dayzmod.com/forum/search.php?action=results&sid=17ab6bee2ea2ce2ca053aa43b1925c25

Here is my post that was locked by him WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION ON WHY: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20700

Here is this faggot account :

http://dayzmod.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=1841

Here is how little this faggot has to offer to community - pay attention how he just locking threads - http://dayzmod.com/foru/search.php?action=resultssid=ea1f9afbef3b8fa972e631c645e5df13

Anyway no buthurt on my part - im under 900 proxies, i wont pay for week of DDOS on forum to fuck the shit out of it ONLY because I respect and love Rocket for being genious in what he does. But i will be looking for a way to bring some tears from that faggot mod Legacy - you can count on it -

consider this a throwaway account !!!

You know calling him Faggot does not help you cause at all.

Make a civil post maybe people would read it but calling names doesnt help at alll.

A moderator doesn't contribute Ideas to the community, they "moderate" it. You shouldn't have told someone higher than you to "go fuck themselves". It is very disrespectful and I can understand why you were banned after reading this thread.

Well considering that in the post he didnt explain about, you told people to exploit the disconnection thing, seems like a pretty good reason to me, not to mention how rude you are.

You know faggot is hate language, right? People use it to intimidate other people. Maybe you should grow the fuck up and stop using the term.

i find him to be alright, sees posts for what they are.

I don't like moderators of forums much, especially EA ones but that's another story.

The word and i quote "faggot" is such a hateful word and used far to frequent these days and your hate is blindly obvious.

Also in your threads you endorse the dc'ing exploits, lame.

That quote in your sig is from my interview with Rocket, Aaron :3

I love it how much time you took to write that up, and how little I care about it.

Huh.

Inb4 a mod looks at the most commonly logged IP for the 'Senior' account and posts it just to fuck with him.

I had some time to kill, so I read everything.

At a guess, your thread was closed for being a pointless whine thread (like so many others on here) as well as crimes against general grammar and punctuation.

You then PM'd the guy who closed the thread, and told him to go fuck himself and he banned you for being a dick

So you make another account and then make a rage thread about the guy and expect what exactly? That his magical admin powers get revoked?

I can see your efforts going far...

OP needs to grow up, Ban again, repeat as necessary.

JkwMa.png

inminent ban ahead (DS fan! :D)

Well my dear... there is something called respect and manners... you should learn how to use those 2 before opening an account with grown up people.

We don't want no EA forum bullshit here' date=' with every thread being locked for single use of "fag" word or some other immature bullshit.

[/quote']

You're right. I would much prefer people who use that word to be permanently banned from the forums outright.

I didn't read any of your other tripe. I'm sure it was equally worthless.

Some of the mods in this forum are pretty childish and you can see it in their lock posts, they dont take their admin rights anywhere near as seriously as other, more professionally run forums. Then again, this is a mod forum i suppose, and the general level of childishness seems pretty uniform, so meh.

Some of the mods in this forum are pretty childish and you can see it in their lock posts' date=' they dont take their admin rights anywhere near as seriously as other, more professionally run forums. Then again, this is a mod forum i suppose, and the general level of childishness seems pretty uniform, so meh.

[/quote']

"When you keep getting pelted by shit balls, Deputy, you gotta get a shit bat."

You know calling him Faggot does not help you cause at all.

Make a civil post maybe people would read it but calling names doesnt help at alll.

^this. stating your case as a rational individual would probably be the way to go, otherwise we just read your OP and think, yep, you're probably a d-bag and thus, zero sympathy.