Sign in to follow this  
CGNoodlePot (DayZ)

Search Trash can option or Dumpster diving

Dumpsters and trash cans should be searchable. It can be used as a hiding place for a weapon like a hand gun for "social experimentation" purposes.

Make the trash filled mostly with garbage like rotten stuff and empty cans

BONUS : When they implement food scarcity, have an option to pick up a rotten fruit and be able to eat only the still edible parts and for empty cans, scoop with your finger in the inside to scrounge leftovers.

• Like 2

Dumpsters and trash cans should be searchable. It can be used as a hiding place for a weapon like a hand gun for "social experimentation" purposes.

BONUS : When they implement food scarcity, have an option to pick up a rotten fruit and be able to eat only the still edible parts and for empty cans, scoop with your finger in the inside to scrounge leftovers.

I like the idea of this, as far as the food part, should have a good chance of getting sick, since it is a trash bin and all.

It will probably be added something like this when percistant containers, or what ever you call them, makes it in to the game. Still though. I like the idea

i go to bed last night and was thinking something like this, and bam your are there giving the same kind of tought!!!lol!!!

i like this idea because u always find good thing in trash..i sound like a hobo!!!..lol...

• Like 1

It may be too much like Epoch. It's one thing to be able to walk in a building and see what's there. It's another to have to search every bin hoping and praying that something is in there. The latter becomes tedious at times... a guessing game.