Tyrone (DayZ)

my first "official" murder.

I had just respawned due to being in a very uncomfortable place without a gun.

I was in Cap Golova, in a server with about 5 people in it, who knew that I'd see someone immediately as I spawned. He had a zombie train of about 10, so I chased him for the fun of it, even though I had no weapon. He ran into a barn and started picking off the zombies with his revolver, as I sprinted around the barn trying to figure out which side he was on. Eventually, I just walked in.

"Hello."

He seemed like a nice guy, he even offered me food, water, and a gun. But I politely said no, and after he killed the zombies aggro'd on me, I said goodbye and "ran away." Little did he know, I went into a stable/barn and picked up a fancy double barrel.

He was dumb, he faced into the corner of the barn, so I crept up behind him and took a shot. Right into his back, he immediately went prone so I ran behind and took another shot. He was down.

It was exhilarating and now I truly know why bandits do what they do.

(Loot: 20 assrt. food, ALICE pack, Revolver, Enfield, Tent, toolbelt items)

Welcome to the Dark side.

you have truly been turned :D my best yet i had broken legs with no gun crawled into balota and spoke down direct chat beggin the guy with an ak for morphine the poor dude didnt see it coming, he dropped his gun for a better one so i picked it up and blew his brains out i lold hard as his last words were "gee thanks a ****** lot mate" in which i replied no problem maty :D

beggin the guy with an ak for morphine the poor dude didnt see it coming

People like you are the reason why I try to stay away from all players as much as possible, and why Cherno/Elektro are such shitfests.

He seemed like a nice guy' date=' he even offered me food, water, and a gun. But I politely said no, and after he killed the zombies aggro'd on me, I said goodbye and "ran away." Little did he know, I went into a stable/barn and picked up a fancy double barrel.

He was dumb, he faced into the corner of the barn, so I crept up behind him and took a shot. Right into his back, he immediately went prone so I ran behind and took another shot. He was down.

[/quote']

So a player helped you out and you shoot him in the back. Sounds like a bitch move right there.

He seemed like a nice guy' date=' he even offered me food, water, and a gun. But I politely said no, and after he killed the zombies aggro'd on me, I said goodbye and "ran away." Little did he know, I went into a stable/barn and picked up a fancy double barrel.

[/quote']

So a player helped you out and you shoot him in the back. Sounds like a bitch move right there.

In the real world that's called Business.

[/quote']

In the real world that's called Business.

No. In the real world that's called GOVERNMENT or businesses that operate like a mafia with the government as their Godfather.

I hate it when people bitch about bandits murdering other players even one's that help us i mean we're BANDITS for christ's sake, it's what we do