demoore

On the subject of notes.

It's a simple request but I would really like it if you didn't get the read note option unless their was a note written on the paper. I find myself constantly checking empty pages and this could easily be avoided if the read note option only appear on actual notes. I think the notes are a great way for player interaction and it burns you out constantly checking blank notes. Bump if you agree.

• Like 8

It's a simple request but I would really like it if you didn't get the read note option unless their was a note written on the paper. I find myself constantly checking empty pages and this could easily be avoided if the read note option only appear on actual notes. I think the notes are a great way for player interaction and it burns you out constantly checking blank notes. Bump if you agree.

Notes that have writing on them should have the picture of the note changed from blank to having black scribbles all over it so you can tell if there's writing on it even without opening your inventory.

• Like 3

Notes that have writing on them should have the picture of the note changed from blank to having black scribbles all over it so you can tell if there's writing on it even without opening your inventory.

Maybe changing the name from "piece of paper" to "note" would be enough, but a different icon works too.  It's not like I can come across a note and not read it, I just gotta see.

• Like 4

Well.. as it is right now, i wish the notes stayed on persistant:ON servers.

I was playing a bit on some pretty lonely pers server and i left around 6 notes all over prison island.

I then logged out and relogged about an hour later (after the restart)

None of the notes stayed, wtf :(

I super highly doubt it someone found all six.. and picked them all up on a 2-4/50 pop server.

I always thought the notes stay untill wednesday restart.

I want teddys with notes removed, waste of "read" action. Another thing is, that's how i carry my personal note on me if i die.

I wonder if anyone even bothers clicking "read" knowing these spawn with notes inside.

Edited by halp