I've done a little digging and cant seem to find a conclusive answer to this; do choppers spawn at the moment?

I've been told they don't spawn but old ones stay, ive been told they're totally removed for the time being and i've been told that they spawn and work absolutely fine.

I'd love to get to the bottom of it because we've been scouting several servers a day looking for choppers without finding any.

Repairable hoppers has been totally removed.

They will come back soon i think.

But you still can find heli crash sides with high level loot at it, but cant fix the chopper :(

mfg,

Repairable hoppers has been totally removed.

They will come back soon i think.

But you still can find heli crash sides with high level loot at it' date=' but cant fix the chopper :(

mfg,

[/quote']

I saw a chopper today on server US136. It was flying and pilotable. I also watched it crash and burn. Did they hack this chopper into the game? Or is this a sign that the choppers are back?

Rocket said that only OLD servers actually have fixable choppers enabled. I don't know what servers actually do have the, sorry. But yeah, they're enabled on a few servers.

I saw a shopper today on server US136. It was flying and pilotable. I also watched it crash and burn. Did they hack this chopper into the game? Or is this a sign that the choppers are back?

There are 2 possibilities:

either you played on a very old server or it was hacked into the game.

Screenshot would help.

Edit: Had received reports about helicopters shooting at spawned players on another server today..

greetz

Off-topic but the typo's in this thread make for hilarious jokes.

Repairable hoppers and then shoppers? I think you guys are riding around on/in the wrong vehicles here :P

• Like 1

Choppers are back, but there is only one per server currently. hopefully rocket will add more. also if you crash a heli, they'll respawn in 7 days.

This thread was created a month ago.

Why does DayZ community love to necro threads so much?