johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

I've waited to make this post till I had been with the group a while I joined a couple of weeks ago and must say it's been great everyone here is friendly and fun to play with and work well together, Things are a liittle crazy sometimes with so many new people but once they get settled in and know whats going on things settle down again. Over all this is by far the best group I have ever played with or seen I'm very glad to be a part of it and I'd recommend anyone looking for a group to join this one.

I noticed a little while ago there has been a few CQF playing on my servers, mostly US 238 - Hope everything has been going well, great to see you guys playing on it!

Always open to feedback and comments.

Cheers

DJ

Were always taking in new recruits. Just understand that we require maturity and some form of dedication when your schedule allows.

We are beginning new stages of in game training as the motherland requires her force to be more advanced and adaptable.

Joined through the site and got approved but can't seem to be able to talk on the teamspeak for some reason, it says I'm a zombie team member though. Really excited for this group, seems to have everything I'm interested in, even some role playing aspects.

EDIT: my fault had wrong button mapped for teamspeak, everything's fixed now!

Edited by ReelFIlmGeek

Hey Guys can i Join up? I was playing on one of your servers earlier in Elektro and got shot lol. I know alot about the game just havent been able to get anywhere so far. I am the best looter i know out of all my friends so far..

I've been in CQF for a week or so now and if you're looking for a solid group of guys to play with, then you just found them.

Running with a clan gives you protection and help, it takes Day Z to a whole new level.

So if you're looking for a survivor friendly clan that makes a point of not shooting everything that moves come check us out.

Sent in App.

Good luck , hope to see you in game

Then Derpy sends this back to the top ... But yeah join it is a very loving comunity and im sure you will fit in

Despite the overwhelmingly positive feedback present within this thread, I cannot say my first encounter with CQF personnel was a pleasant one.

Exploring Elektro and gearing a fresh character on US21 this evening, I encountered a CQF recruit within the NE firestation. After declaring my friendly intent, I was offered an AKM that he had found outside. After following him to it and opening my gear screen to pick it up, he shot me to death without a word.

At this point I assumed I had spooked him, the animation system had glitched and done something threatening, or some other excuse placing the blame on myself. As luck would have it, I spawned only a couple km down the road, and ran back to reclaim my gear and hopefully determine what had happened. Upon doing so and leaving the firestation, I was shredded by sustained fire and heard a familiar voice.

Still assuming I'd done something to make myself appear hostile, I decided to make a third trip to sate my curiosity and see if this time I could get a word in edgewise. I returned to the firestation once more, flashlight in hand to appear as nonthreatening as possible, heard the sounds of player movement, called out repeatedly, and was met only with silence. Hoping to gain a better vantage point I climbed up the ladder only to find the same CQF member there.

Again I was shot without explanation, though after breaking my leg the rest of his bullets went stray, giving me enough time to speak. I asked what I had done, and why, as a CQF member he was shooting me in cold blood for the third time in an hour, and received a rather unconvincingly delivered excuse that they had been getting killed in the area very recently (I had noticed one CQF death across the server in the last hour) and that I should leave. As he adjusted aim and finished me off, bleedover from his TS3 conversations allowed me to hear him repeating my pleas in a mocking tone. A quick check of the 1stCav TS3 server confirmed that he was a legitimate Recruit-level member, and not a random bandit wearing the tags for laughs.

Of course, this is standard behavior for the average DayZ player, but given the RoE and proclaimed playstyle of the clan, I was rather disappointed; honestly I'd looked forward to a random friendly encounter, regardless of material gain. Considering the recent recruitment drives and swelling ranks I can see it being difficult to police new members, but if you take anything away from this long-winded tale, let it be even the friendliest groups will occasionally slaughter you on a whim.

If you PM an NCO or officer the name of the recruit I'm sure things will be taken care of.

If you PM an NCO or officer the name of the recruit I'm sure things will be taken care of.

Sounds good. I didn't care to name him initially if only because I believednothing would be done, but if it would help clean up the riffraff, I shall do so.

Sounds good. I didn't care to name him initially if only because I believednothing would be done, but if it would help clean up the riffraff, I shall do so.

Yes, you can optimally PM Johnny a.k.a. the Boss, with the name of the guy, and hopefully the others with him on TS3.

Also, if you had the luck to even print screen something, it helps a lot.

If CQF is still recruiting I would not mind a clan to join, I play as a Friendly/Medic at the moment if you are looking for more players.

Great to see a friendly clan that's easy to spot on servers. Good way to find out other players who want to cooperate and kill zeds. I hope bandits don't start using the tags :(

You guys seem like an fun group, might send in an application later tonight to try it out.

Great to see a friendly clan that's easy to spot on servers. Good way to find out other players who want to cooperate and kill zeds. I hope bandits don't start using the tags :(

We have had some imposters. So we have begun using our XML to verify real CQF members :)

Tonight I'm going to try hopping on one of these servers to check it out. I don't roleplay very well, but I'm interested in a server where the hotspots are more than deathmatch arenas. I'm just looking for a place where player interaction doesn't always mean shots fired. The number of PVP'ers is starting to make me despise bandits for the wrong reason (Bandits add tension, that makes it more fun, but so many PVP'ers just turn it into Call of Duty).

Hey, Jony !

Are you sure your members do not use cheats and bugs of the game?

Edited by 2006