johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

Have to shoot these guys in the head, otherwise they ALT+F4. Happens every day (I hunt them actively).

*edit: forgot the y on "they"

Edited by DayZ Dan

Have to shoot these guys in the head, otherwise they ALT+F4. Happens every day (I hunt them actively).

*edit: forgot the y on "they"

Nothing new here. I'm going to start recording more and taking names if they keep it up. I've noticed some guy named essexcartel(sp?) and rct civrax so far. And I think someone named redfaction, but can't be 100% on that one.

Ive never disconnected in combat before, and i wrote some one up for doing it earlier in the week...... "Someone named redfaction" If you don't even really know who i am, you must not be very deep in CQF :L. Im one of the most well known people in the entire group.

• Like 1

Well, the group layout is fascinating. I cannot comment on details, however. I merely thought about joining, but you have to realize that handling (a) big faction(s) is never that easy. I have some experience, recruiting many strangers can result in this.

I assume CQF does not intend to play like some claim them to play. Dirty, bad, cheap, cowardly. Thus, I'd point at the individuals who really do, rather than the "whole name" (CQF). I, from my limited experience (merely reading here, mind this!) assume they do a lot of good, or did so far. As a whole, I mean.

Good that internal politics are now "on the table". Most people can only profit from this, in and beyond CQF. Still running with a group of people. If things change I may consider hanging out on home servers, and possibly joining.

Nothing new here. I'm going to start recording more and taking names if they keep it up. I've noticed some guy named essexcartel(sp?) and rct civrax so far. And I think someone named redfaction, but can't be 100% on that one.

Yeah, I never disconnected from a firefight either. Mr. Hunterofhunter you need to try harder or something and not tell us stuff we already know... Essex is being taken care of for sure. You can hate us and spread all the lies you want... it aint true and I'm wondering why you're even going off-topic of this thread. This is for people who want to join CQF... not to discuss about our unit. Mkay? Mkay. We cannot be all knowing with every single person who joins our unit. Why we have a thing call the "Recruit Phase" were they are NOT an official part of The First Cav and/or CQF at all and we usually find get rid of them then. You try running a group that over 400+ people that gets a lot of new people each day.

Edited by Emorangers23
  • Like 1

You try running a group that over 400+ people that gets a lot of new people each day.

There's you're problem right there.

Like I said, wasn't sure it was redfaction; there were a few people who logged off the moment I shot at someone near Berezino, your name was there, probably just coincidence, for that I apologize.

There's nothing off topic here, it's all about CQF. Take the good with the bad, consider us doing you the favor of routing out you're poor/cowardly players. It's not stopping you from getting recruits, as I'm sure there just as many people wanting to join to take down the likes of me or similar bandits.

- H

I'm not going to dispute the rest of your post (the reason will become evident at a later time), however as you'll see from the last 5-7 minutes of my Part 1 Ongoing Operations video (http://www.youtube.c...er/phoenusfilms), a large quantity of military-grade weapons were successfully left on the ground in irretrievable positions around your camp (and we had eyes on the camp until the server restart).

Hey reidlos - the rest of my fraps finally uploaded, you can find my perspective of what transpired at:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/51534-ambushing-cqf-and-stealing-their-ural/

Im Interested in joining.

Name: Devin

Steam Name : Devin00 / Lunchbox

Experience : 4-6 months

Is there anyway I can contact the group? I'm looking to make it to the safe zone and I'm carrying items for trade.

Ive never disconnected in combat before, and i wrote some one up for doing it earlier in the week...... "Someone named redfaction" If you don't even really know who i am, you must not be very deep in CQF :L. Im one of the most well known people in the entire group.

To jump into someone else battle after reading your post... You used to run a squad in NWO, kilo iirc. Your a good player, from what i've been told/seen. You are now a part a CQF, and have been putting your time in there much more heavily in the last 4 weeks. I'm 90 % sure you and a friend shot at me in a field west of gorka; i got hit; dropped to 7k blood and got a KO timer; was expecting to be killed. When my group turned around to return to my position, you were gone, and on the login screen. I was like "LOL what?" i really expected you to kill me D:

Edited by Timberfox

Was on you server bush wacking, looking for friendlies. without warning 3 CQF'ers lit me up. Not mad about dying, just upset you claim to be friendly and help, and I just was killed for no reason. I don't even have a bandit heart beat as I don't even have 5 kills between all my lives. whatevs

@zackeriess Sucks pall, it seems you didnt pick up some names, but if you did, could you post those? I can then look into that, because that shouldnt happen.

Been fighting these guys for about a week now, they put up a pretty good fight... is what i'd like to say. In reality they just die a lot, crash their choppers, revert the server several hours, make Battle-eye server admin announcements about how i'm a bad man, server hop, alt+F4, dupe, script-spawn vehicles, camp Elektro with snipers, etc. Pretty much doing what everyone else, bandit or survivor, does in DayZ.

Remember kids, you gotta shoot em in the head or they alt-f4.

Been fighting these guys for about a week now, they put up a pretty good fight... is what i'd like to say. In reality they just die a lot, crash their choppers, revert the server several hours, make Battle-eye server admin announcements about how i'm a bad man, server hop, alt+F4, dupe, script-spawn vehicles, camp Elektro with snipers, etc. Pretty much doing what everyone else, bandit or survivor, does in DayZ.

Wow thats funny because we don't die that much and if we do we try to get to a closer location. A recruit grabbed the chopper (of what I know) and crashed it because he was a derp. We restart to help maintain stuff ya know? We say you're a bad man because you are trying to get info on us so we consider you bad :P. Most of us don't alt+f4 or server hop when in a fight. The ones that do usually get yelled at (that is if they ghost). Honestly I know no one that dupes in CQF and script spawned vehicles get deleted after a server restart (killed a hacker stole the vehicle and yeah that's how I found out). Elektro is always camped with snipers, so could be anyone.

Shot 'em with a 1 shot gun so they don't need to alt+f4 because you can't alt+f4 a dead body ^_^

That good enough for ya? XD

Edited by Derpoholic

This is interesting, because I never say we're an elite unit anywhere. Actually I do say were a "third rate group of Spetsnaz that are probably shitfaced more often than not". I figured you'd like my little server admin announcement to welcome the man that put a price on my peoples heads.

-Ghosting, my guys don't do that. They fucking hate it more than hacking

-Alt-F4ing, yes they might, but we are cracking down on that

-Script Spawn Vehicles, really? Thats a first, seriously, don't accuse unless you got it right since thats considered of the worst offense here

-Dupe, same thing with Alt-F4

-Camp elecktro? We're mostly up north so I'd doubt it

-Revert the server, we can't do this as its not possible in any way for an admin to do

But we must do something right because you want to mingle with us so often.

I hope you have a lovely day and I hope that when you see issues that you have stated you can report them with proof and I can handle them. Until that point in time, continue with your punkass banditry and such.

Best Regards

Johnny

Edited by {CQF}Johnny

This whole discussion about the CQF... You know, I was part of the CQF and now I am no more, but only because I lack the time to be productive for the group. So I was on another server yesterday, doing a trade and that server got hacked. I knew who it was because I saw him (unfortunately my fraps did not work at all...), but lets not get offtopic. Right after the hacker did his thing and killed me and a buddy, people started stating it was "the bad {cdf}" (our tag today) and that we are claiming fals by naming the hacker directly in side chat.

My point: Whoever whines about the CQF might be a bit right, the group itself is tight and does NOT disconnect or grief, there might be a few members beeing dumbfucks, but not the whole group. YOU are just stating it's CQF in general because you only see the tag and HATE that there are people gaming together while you are all alone, only griefing and ghosting. YOU know how griefing and ghosting looks like, because you do it yourself. YOU state things you can't prove, but because it happened on a CQF server it automatically must have been the CQF and all other survivors are friendlies but not the CQF? Wtf is wrong with your brain?

Second thing: Disconnecting might be bad, I don't do it myself because I rage upon those who do it, but there is absolutely no point in giving the whole group the shitz only because there are some pricks using this exploit. Duping? Heck, even if did, wtf does it concern you? If there is duping you could (and probably would if you had a tent or vehicle) do the same thing, so give us all some rest and stop complaining. It's not right but it can be done, e-basta, I say: EVERYONE once used it, so don't judge others if you did the same eventually. Scripting: NOBODY at CQF scripts stuff, never ever, thats why the CQF admins keep Battle-Eye updated and SEARCH for players hacking extensively, so quit that point immidiately, really.

Another Alt+f4 concerning point: Learn to aim and kill fast, that's all I can say to that, spraying your gun at someone is as bad as disconnecting, really, if you "bandit" can't kill during the first three shots you are not even worth a makarov mag ;)

Thats all peeps, hate me, hate me naow, for I just told you the things you did not even want to hear, rage upon me, quote me, call me dumb or faggot, because my box of fu**s to give is empty and you wont even receive the slightest "give a f***nes" from me anyways, whiners.

• Like 2

To jump into someone else battle after reading your post... You used to run a squad in NWO, kilo iirc. Your a good player, from what i've been told/seen. You are now a part a CQF, and have been putting your time in there much more heavily in the last 4 weeks. I'm 90 % sure you and a friend shot at me in a field west of gorka; i got hit; dropped to 7k blood and got a KO timer; was expecting to be killed. When my group turned around to return to my position, you were gone, and on the login screen. I was like "LOL what?" i really expected you to kill me D:

I don't think that was me, usually I run by myself or with a larger group. I don't remember this happening, I usually only shoot at people I know are hostile or people who show hostility towards me, I haven't run into you before so I don't think it was me.

Been running with CQF now for a little over a month now and can say my DayZ experience as a whole has been improved by being a part of this great unit. I highly recommend to all lone survivors who believe in the ideals and the overall mission of CQF send in an application and join up. Hope to share a can of beans with you sometime.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

The Kremlin, in all its glory, is happy about the progress its force in Chernarussia has made. It has become the most sizable infection resistance force in all of the slavic areas. Between the amount of survivors saved and the amount of vodka stores discovered, the duma has decided to double all vodka and markhorka (shitty russian tobacco) rations given to our force! This is fantastic news! I don't think our enemies realize that we aren't the cream of the crop spetsnaz they are used to hearing about. I like to think of us as 3rd Rate, out of shape spetsnaz soldiers that may or may not be fans of the bottle. But I must admit, this world is hard, so anyone who doesn't drink now and again must be one of those bloody westerners that we sometimes see getting mauled by the infected.

During one of my drunken nights in camp near Khelm, I decided to hold a tournament. The tournament is completely unofficial and unannounced, so please forgive me.

The objective: Monitor and develop an obsession with CQF

Dates of tourney: I don't recall as I was mostly shitfaced

Prizes: Cool certificates you can hang on the fridge and some fun stuff

1st Place

IzmakAward-1-1.jpg

2nd Place

Hunter-1.jpg

3rd Place

I have decided that because everyone says CQF kills CQF and since we apparently run away from the fighting all the time I will put the CQF as the winner of 3rd Place for its utter dedication to fucking itself according to others

Runner Up

DayZDanAward-1.jpg

We couldn't have done anything without our participants! We thank you! The Kremlin wishes to send all participants awesome hammer and sickle stickers for participating!

Edited by {CQF}Johnny
  • Like 9