johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

I'd like to join.

I started playing way back in operation flashpoint, been with BIS all the way up to ARMA2.

I'm an older player, got a lot of time in choppers if that helps.

My ingame name is SirDeath as is my teamspeak name.

Counter-Insurgency operations have begun in the area between Stary and Niznoye.

I have dispatched GRU agents to 6 different units and dispatched anti-espionage experts to begin mole hunting in the CQF. All members that are taking part in this maintain the utmost secrecy. I maintain contact VIA a 3rd party communications device that changes frequency (IP) on a bi-weekly basis. I have uncovered 2 moles in the CQF and their identities will remain closeted until I feel that the unveiling of their true identites will benefit my unit the most.

The Rodina feels that we need to make this a mid-level priority for the CQF. They have told us that any GRU agents or double agents we recruit are not to act in an offensive capacity only an intelligence gathering capacity. The best intelligence experts do not show even a single card in their hand until they feel they can either bluff the enemy or kick the shit out of them. I will not act offensively off their information, only defensively to rid the unit of moles and fools. Anyone willing to act a double agent will only be lightly trusted but will gain a lot from the CQF since the motherland's resources are endless.

Remember, we're watching.

kgb.jpg

Edited by {CQF}Johnny

The best intelligence experts do not show even a single card in their hand until they feel they can either bluff the enemy or kick the shit out of them.

Doesn't that contradict you the post you made telling people about the GRU units?

Doesn't that contradict you the post you made telling people about the GRU units?

Times, they are a' changin'.

- Hindsight

Edited by A Man Named GOB

Are you sure that the Motherland does not have the the ability to bluff or shit kick currently?

But you said the best don't show a single card till they are sure they can shit kick etc, these seems like we are showing some cards :V.

Hey guys, Im pretty new to the game, though played for many hours now. ran into some trouble with hackers and the annoying "message not recieved" thing.

Now I just really want to get into Day Z with my new character because my old one died due to a hacker.

I'm 17 by the way

Skype = Daneo678

Steam = Daneo123

Counter-Insurgency operations have begun in the area between Stary and Niznoye.

I have dispatched GRU agents to 6 different units and dispatched anti-espionage experts to begin mole hunting in the CQF. All members that are taking part in this maintain the utmost secrecy. I maintain contact VIA a 3rd party communications device that changes frequency (IP) on a bi-weekly basis. I have uncovered 2 moles in the CQF and their identities will remain closeted until I feel that the unveiling of their true identites will benefit my unit the most.

The Rodina feels that we need to make this a mid-level priority for the CQF. They have told us that any GRU agents or double agents we recruit are not to act in an offensive capacity only an intelligence gathering capacity. The best intelligence experts do not show even a single card in their hand until they feel they can either bluff the enemy or kick the shit out of them. I will not act offensively off their information, only defensively to rid the unit of moles and fools. Anyone willing to act a double agent will only be lightly trusted but will gain a lot from the CQF since the motherland's resources are endless.

Remember, we're watching.

kgb.jpg

Good luck in rooting out all the wrong-doers in CQF. You have your work cut out for you, I will tell you that :)

Good luck in rooting out all the wrong-doers in CQF. You have your work cut out for you, I will tell you that :)

Dannyboy, you seem rather uptight today. Why is that?

didn't get names since it was on vet server.

I play in the same server and dayz dan, and I agree, there is some funny stuff going on. I steal from their camps all the time, only to come ack with the gear I stole back in the tent. also there is a car that keeps getting moved around that's hacked in I stole it a few times only for the server to restart and the car moved the next day. reset times are convient if nothing else. oh well, I can't complain about being constantly geared.

Im 15 i am mature i i would love to be a driver for the group the weapon i am most skilled with the winchester my favorite weaponis the L85 let me if you can make a acceptance of my age

Im 15 i am mature i i would love to be a driver for the group the weapon i am most skilled with the winchester my favorite weaponis the L85 let me if you can make a acceptance of my age

Sorry but our recruitment requirements are stricter now, and we won't make exceptions for anyone under 17 anymore.

I'm waiting for this to download (a whole day? Come on Steam...) and having been amping my anticipation by reading through the forums. You guys sound awesome and I'm much more interested in team-play than lone wolf bandit knobbery so I'll be hitting you up as soon as I'm ready.

But I have to say that what you are putting together here really is turning a great game concept into a fully fledged world. I can easily see you guys starting to get so strong that the bandits have to organise against you to stay alive. And if you start to put together a rudimentary government then you could start an internal security force to root out spys and people who cheat. Then what if there was a disagreement or a rebellion and CQF split. It would be like a civil war with the organised bandits just trying to kill everyone and random surivors doing their own mountain man thing. In a zombie apocolypse!

All of that is entirely possible simply by putting a bunch of people on a big map with guns and zombies and letting them organise. It's really awe inspiring and this kind of player-lead objective development is surely the future of gaming.

Yes, I'm a little excited.

I'm waiting for this to download (a whole day? Come on Steam...) and having been amping my anticipation by reading through the forums. You guys sound awesome and I'm much more interested in team-play than lone wolf bandit knobbery so I'll be hitting you up as soon as I'm ready.

But I have to say that what you are putting together here really is turning a great game concept into a fully fledged world. I can easily see you guys starting to get so strong that the bandits have to organise against you to stay alive. And if you start to put together a rudimentary government then you could start an internal security force to root out spys and people who cheat. Then what if there was a disagreement or a rebellion and CQF split. It would be like a civil war with the organised bandits just trying to kill everyone and random surivors doing their own mountain man thing. In a zombie apocolypse!

All of that is entirely possible simply by putting a bunch of people on a big map with guns and zombies and letting them organise. It's really awe inspiring and this kind of player-lead objective development is surely the future of gaming.

Yes, I'm a little excited.

The best part is that the CQF has foundation! The CQF is merely the in-game handle for 1st Cav. The First Cav has been around for years (I started it) and has both organization and financial foundations. :) No splitting this solid group.

Hope to see you on the field soon :)

ATTENTION! I HAVE CREATED A FORM ON THE SITE SO THAT PEOPLE MAY SUBMIT PLAYER COMPLAINTS AND SERVER COMPLAINTS SO THAT YOUR GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE WILL REMAIN AWESOME ON OUR SERVERS

• Like 1

The best part is that the CQF has foundation! The CQF is merely the in-game handle for 1st Cav. The First Cav has been around for years (I started it) and has both organization and financial foundations. :) No splitting this solid group.

But with all these new people coming in and, as it seems from this thread, many aren't following the rules and being kicked before they get in properly, they might just decide to organise and fight back. Could make for some epic stories.

But I hope to see you soon. 94%. It's like torture.

Oh and congratulations for starting all of this! A hell of an achievement and I feel honoured that you've replied to my first post.!

• Like 1

Hello Gentlemen,

It seems the issue we are running into is disinterest in the game. There will be a major announcement coming up that should re-energize most of the players to get out there and kill more bandits and such.

Johnny

Hello Gentlemen,

It seems the issue we are running into is disinterest in the game. There will be a major announcement coming up that should re-energize most of the players to get out there and kill more bandits and such.

Johnny

Such a pity. I was just getting into this. Anyway, I added you on steam.

I'm a 37 yrs old gamer who loves playing DayZ all the time, I would have liked to join but alas there are two conditions in the General Orders that I cannot meet.

-5) Use Push-to-Talk

All ranks under the rank of 1st Sergeant will henceforth have their Voice Chat Client on push to talk. Only senior NCO's and Officers will be allowed to be on voice activation.

Somehow my teamspeak does not pick up any "push-to-talk" key in any of the games that I tried, so I have to use voice activation. I don't understand the point of that rule but I guess it's there for a reason.

-6) Follow username rules

2. This is for Steam, Battlelog and Team Speak Names

I'm already an admin for Edge Gamers Organization, Day of Defeat and Team Fortress 2 divisions, and I'm required to have =(eGO)= in my steam name already, so I wouldn't be able to have the {CQB} tag also in my steam name.

Edited by EchoZeero