johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

Nothing like a good old prize giving to show those people out there we do love them.

*Raises a bottle of Vodka to the winners of the awards* You guys are all more than deserving of these illustrious awards, congratulations to all of you.

I would try to speak some beautiful words, but the doubled ration is a hell.

CONGRATS GUYS.

fresh spawn, walk to zelen, get headshot with 0 gera at all by a fucking bandit.

will look forward playing in your servers, try to make my way the cherno and help you guys out the best i can !

steam : lucasgaudin

I wouldnt at be surprised if the bandits join together to stop you guys, that would make for some epic battles though.

So I've read a bit on your site and I'm interested about all the army stuff you put on like ranks, subordination and chain of command. I want to ask is it for real? Are you really playing like that? Because all the things I see on youtube are people running and farting and laughing like they're on drugs.

As I understand the "General Orders" section doesn't apply to DayZ? About one week in TS - I've never used it. But I'm sure it's not rocket science to install and learn to use. But what I have to do during this week? Are you going to talk to me like on a job interview or what?

I live in Israel and have ~60-70ms ping to European servers and 200+ms to US ones. Is it a problem?

Now what the matter with Military Experience? I've done 3 years of mandatory service and I don't think that it changed or improved my game skills in any way (I was playing OFP before the enlistment and Arma1/2 after).

The last requirement is to have a sponsor. So it works like an invitation system or what?

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

The Kremlin, in all its glory, is happy about the progress its force in Chernarussia has made. It has become the most sizable infection resistance force in all of the slavic areas. Between the amount of survivors saved and the amount of vodka stores discovered, the duma has decided to double all vodka and markhorka (shitty russian tobacco) rations given to our force! This is fantastic news! I don't think our enemies realize that we aren't the cream of the crop spetsnaz they are used to hearing about. I like to think of us as 3rd Rate, out of shape spetsnaz soldiers that may or may not be fans of the bottle. But I must admit, this world is hard, so anyone who doesn't drink now and again must be one of those bloody westerners that we sometimes see getting mauled by the infected.

During one of my drunken nights in camp near Khelm, I decided to hold a tournament. The tournament is completely unofficial and unannounced, so please forgive me.

The objective: Monitor and develop an obsession with CQF

Dates of tourney: I don't recall as I was mostly shitfaced

Prizes: Cool certificates you can hang on the fridge and some fun stuff

1st Place

IzmakAward-1-1.jpg

2nd Place

Hunter-1.jpg

3rd Place

I have decided that because everyone says CQF kills CQF and since we apparently run away from the fighting all the time I will put the CQF as the winner of 3rd Place for its utter dedication to fucking itself according to others

Runner Up

DayZDanAward-1.jpg

We couldn't have done anything without our participants! We thank you! The Kremlin wishes to send all participants awesome hammer and sickle stickers for participating!

Lol, Still. Nice job on that. Gotta give our haters our attention every now and then.

Had fun against the CQF today , thankyou for not disconnecting. I did come into the teamspeak to clear up an issue but it was explained to be a player with bad ping which was cool.

I think it was Mr derp , randy and 4 others.

Looking at these recruitment threads makes me sad. I cant wish myself older i have to wait. :(