johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

I'm to go ahead and weigh on on you're (Izmark) comment about "Having ~6-8 guys total, 2 scouting and providing intel around the town, and 4-6 guys in our main squad is what resulted in the CQF squad being killed." I was watching people who where on the server. At no moment during this encounter where there more than 4 "none CQF" players on this server. I am not saying only CQF is allowed on that server I'm just saying that There could not be more than 4 of during this Firefight. As for what happen when i died i was in the lobby watching People Join/leave. There were a few of you that had been join and leaving the server. (this was before the kicking began). I do have screenshots however I know a screenshot is not enough edivance to prove you/squad were ghosting. I'm just stating what I saw.

Then I'm afraid that you should possibly consider having your eyes checked.

Before the server restarts, there were no less than 6 people from our squad logged into the server.

Timber, Darand, Tinkeng, MonkeySphere and Cedarbear, albeit it some of of them using different names.

MonkeySphere and Darand were both in different locations on the south side of Vybor/Kabanino/NW Airfield, the other 3 were alongside me in the main strike force. Your comment that there were "a few of you that had been joining and leaving the server" is also wildly incorrect. The only person that I'm aware of that disconnected throughout that operation was myself, and I had all of our main strike force in my view throughout the entire operation.

Edited by Izmak

Izmak AS much as I'd loved to throw down here about Who's right and who's wrong. This is a lost cause to try to justify a small firefight. Things went south, Just move on. This is my last post on this thread for this topic due to this being a recruitment post and not a "showdown."

Good Luck to you!

Izmak AS much as I'd loved to throw down here about Who's right and who's wrong. This is a lost cause to try to justify a small firefight. Things went south, Just move on. This is my last post on this thread for this topic due to this being a recruitment post and not a "showdown."

Good Luck to you!

Sure, I'm fine with that. Give me an apology from the Server Admin (who is in CQF), along with reassurances that this won't happen the next time we decide to come play with you guys (using perfectly legitimate and viable ingame tactics), and I'll be more than happy to stop my posting in this thread. :)

Edited by Izmak

I had a blasty blast time with CQF members. I'm very new to DayZ and ran into a group of CQF members at a firestation, they helped patch me up after I had gotten beat up by an angry zombie, and we set up post for the night at another station. Helped me get my bearings, and also answered a lot of questions that a noob has to ask.

Got killed by a random kid named "Kyle" who got sketched out and started shooting. Fun times. Will def hit up a CQF server again.

• Like 2

I went to hop back on US20 today but I noticed there were no CQF members online, so I went back to US21 where there were a few. I continued north, eventually getting to Novy Sobor, as I was sneaking up to the stables I saw 2 or 3 players sprint by, I asked if they were friendly, they said yes and one said he didn't even have a gun, so I stood up to follow them. At that instant they all froze, running in place, it appeared that the zombies chasing them were now after me, I booked it to Stary Sobor since that appeared to be the direction they were heading, thinking once we sync up again that they would likely be nearby.

I got to Stary Sobor, and lost my aggro in town, however I did not see the confirmed friendlies anywhere, and I was hearing gunshots (I don't think it was at me but I wasn't standing still to give them a chance). As I was running through town I called out friendly, asked if they were shooting at me or zombies, asked them not to shoot me, etc. No reply aside from intermittent gunfire, single shots, unsure what type of weapon. It's worth noting that through this whole ordeal I was getting the desync icon off and on every 10-20 seconds or so.

I decided to duck and weave back to Novy to see if the friendlies were still running in place, upon returning I did not see the players but there were several zombies walking in place, standing in odd positions and a few patrolling as normal, I managed to aggro the latter and ducked into the stables that were my original destination. There was some loot in there but no food which I desperately needed, at the exit I noticed a nearby brick building that I know to be a decent source of loot, hoping for a can of beans I hastily shot the two zombies in my way, one fell over dead, the other grunted and spurted blood but continued walking in place. I ran to the building, ignoring the glitched zombie, got inside and discovered there was no loot, not even a tin can or empty bottle. I checked a few more buildings with zero loot, passed more and more frozen zombies and decided the situation was too sketchy.

I logged off nearly starving and I gathered no loot worth mentioning, but I was glad to even briefly meet some people who did not try to shoot me.

Hi guys,

I have just a few things to mention.

Firstly, Johny i think it is considerate that people are posting here, and keeping the discussion relatively confined to non trolls. I have a feeling if some started a "CQF call out thread," it would just become full of vile hatred that we see all over the place on these forums. Remember the 20+ pages of anti "Legion" threads that used to float around here?

Secondly, Izmak was one of the few people who continued to use his 'real' name, and i was so horrified when Mad Vengeance started kicking people. I felt so bad for the other public guys who were on his server, and not even part of our group, who were being kicked for no reason. Abuse of the kicking and restart powers of a admin can completely destroy the persistence of this game, and that is one of the things that makes this game special.

Thirdly, this one is also directed at Mad Vengeance, throwing around hacking accusations is childish. Multiple times, we have explained exactly how we tracked you down and engaged you. Calling people hackers, and treating them as such, when ever they kill, you is crazy. I would appreciate if you would stop, and not incite similar sentiment amongst others in your group.

Thanks,

~Timberfox

Edited by Timberfox

Hi guys,

I have just a few things to mention.

Firstly, Johny i think it is considerate that people are posting here, and keeping the discussion relatively confined to non trolls. I have a feeling if some started a "CQF call out thread," it would just become full of vile hatred that we see all over the place on these forums. Remember the 20+ pages of anti "Legion" threads that used to float around here?

Secondly, Izmak was one of the few people who continued to use his 'real' name, and i was so horrified when Mad Vengeance started kicking people. I felt so bad for the other public guys who were on his server, and not even part of our group, who were being kicked for no reason. Abuse of the kicking and restart powers of a admin can completely destroy the persistence of this game, and that is one of the things that makes this game special.

Thirdly, this one is also directed at Mad Vengeance, throwing around hacking accusations is childish. Multiple times, we have explained exactly how we tracked you down and engaged you. Calling people hackers, and treating them as such, when ever they kill, you is crazy. I would appreciate if you would stop, and not incite similar sentiment amongst others in your group.

Thanks,

~Timberfox

I will disregard the 2nd two posts, as that member has been warned, taunted and flamed enough by people in the forums and talked to in my organization. I appreciate the level of immersion your group of people offer, I appreciate the liking you have taken to the CQF as an adversary as well. I like that you infiltrate, kill my guys and add a challenge. I say that with all sincerity. I do not like that the doors have been opened for people who have never encountered us to flame my group that I work hard to maintain. I hope you understand my approach on that view.

Kind Regards

Johnny

That is great, i'm glad. Just treat our group as a roleplaying group of bandits, who play on the same servers as your guys.

Once we begin to suffer losses on your servers, we'll likely move on. A lot of times, when we are low on gear and supplies, our bandits hit up your survivors to replenish. Sometimes when we are geared up, we know we can try to take vehicles, so we hit your survivor's vehicles. We only represent a tiny portion of the attacks against you, but dealing with our bandits will be easy; make it more trouble than its worth, and we will move on.

You definitely have enough players, and i think with alittle more organization on the squad level, you'll quickly be able to counter us a lot more. Smaller squads, with a designated leader who knows, who and where everyone is will eliminate most 'bad' fights we've been having, where its almost one sided. Also, i think turning off player tags will help force better communication and situational awareness from your guys; especially since people can freely use your tag to begin with <_<.

~Timberfox

Hello CQF people! I have a question; What happened to EU1 server that was hosted by you and vilayer? My camp was on that server and I haven't seen the server in a while now :(

Filter for CQF in filter to see all our servers. There are 2 EU servers still, EU20 and EU24.

Hello CQF people! I have a question; What happened to EU1 server that was hosted by you and vilayer? My camp was on that server and I haven't seen the server in a while now :(

I believe that it is gone. Sorry.

Also, just a little update for timberfox and Izmak... Mad_Vengence has been kicked out and yet again any RCT (Recruits) you see are not a official member of the CQF and/or First Cav.

Oh an a note on this comment of yours Izmak...

"Give me an apology from the Server Admin (who is in CQF), along with reassurances that this won't happen the next time we decide to come play with you guys (using perfectly legitimate and viable ingame tactics), and I'll be more than happy to stop my posting in this thread. "

I'd though I made it clear yesterday that US366 or w.e is NOT a CQF Server and Mad is not an official member of the CQF and/or First Cav. We barely knew the guy and to be honest I did not care for the guy either since he acted so greedy and immature when he played with us. Aim the hate at him and not our group which we have worked so hard to get to this point. We have no idea what exactly happen when you were playing besides that he was kicking you and your group. If you want an apology go and ask it from him and not us, but you should maybe actually play on an official CQF server that is not control by a person like Mad who is only a Recruit in our unit whom we are currently watching to see if they will be accepted into our unit or not.

• Like 1

I hopped on US20 again after seeing 3 CQF tags in the player list. I raided Novy, Stary and Kabanino, taking care to avoid sniper hill and the high risk military tents at Stary, I did manage to find an Alice pack and stock up on food at the grocery store though.

In Kabanino a survivor on a bicycle rode past me, I asked if he was friendly but he neither replied nor stopped. However I later saw an "Old Bike" nameplate (I didn't even know the server had nameplates) in the woods north of town, it made me again feel like maybe I was being hunted.

Jonny said that the CQF guys hang out up north, so would I have a good chance of meeting someone (who won't snipe my head off) at the airfield?

EDIT: I still have a tent I'm willing to trade, plus an AK-74 mag I have no use for. I'm currently looking for a sidearm (pref. M1911), more AKM mags, hunting knife, and compass. I suppose some morphine would also be a good thing to have on hand as well. If I had a pistol I would consider trading my AKM and mag for a M1014.

Edited by Sticky Ninjaz

Try checking into ts :)

ts21.gameservers.com:9163 password: aircav

The thing is I'm looking for random player encounters, particularly of the non-shooting kind. If I wanted to group up I have about 10 friends on Skype that play DayZ, there is almost always at least 1 or 2 playing. But I'm just looking for a place where the ratio of good guys to bandits isn't so lopsided.

What I'm asking is if the NW airfield is CQF controlled turf or just another hotzone? Last night I hit some deerstands and towns in the north without any player encounters, I still have not found definitive proof (aside from going through Stary Sobor yesterday without being shot) that these servers are less hostile than any other.

Over the past few days I've seen a lot of CQF tags in the death notifications, out of curiosity is this due to aggressively pursuing bandits or are you guys just an easy target for anyone with a sniper rifle?

I might have to try this out. Did you get rid of EU1? I can't seem to find it in the browser.

Hey guys, playing on your server for a bit now (EU2) wouldn't mind either joining you're squad, or at least make you aware of my presence and maybe hit up and trade when we can (one person can only hoard so much stuff). I'll try jumping onto you're teamspeak in the morning have a chat with you guys.

In game I'm called Adam so if you happen to see me looting give me a shout on direct and unless their is more than one Adam on the server you'll be met with a friendly hello back.

Hello fellow survivors! Your Quarantine group is very impressive looking. As a DayZ player who has been playing for some weeks I now find myself alone, as a little mutiny in my former clan over the amazing camp me and a few friends had made, now has the whole group in shambles. Most have split of into different veins of the interwebs, and I miss having a nice group to hang out with. I hope to chat with some of you sometime :)

Calvin,

From ChooChooBot.com

• Like 1

So ive heard that there's a "kill on sight" order on me , is this correct?

@

This is why you are on the kos list,i qoute:"

BurghhUK is confirmed. I saw his name as he and two of his buddies opened up on me.

"