johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

Bandits come at us if you desire. However I caution you to ensure that you are prepared to encounter us. You may kill a member or two, this means nothing. Large groups are vulnerable, no matter the training. We are a second tier group of internal spetsnaz operators and I assure you that we have the best training that 400 rubles and a fifth of vodka could buy (Russia's economy went downhill a little after this all started).

If you see those empty whiskey bottles around the map, those are from us. I apologize for littering but it only shows how well equipped we are.

Have a lovely day

Wait a second...you ran the 1st Cav? I used to roll with you guys when World At War was the newest Call of Duty! That definitely has me interested in your project now. PM me if uou're still taking applications for this project, I'm always down for ambition. Or anything going beyond grabbing beans and hiding in the woods, or that matter.

Also guys we play alot of regular ArmA II and other ArmA II mods so if you bought it for Dayz and want to start playing or learning about it we have a bunch of veteran players willing to help you out.

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for bandits' date=' I can tell you I do know some. But I do have a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very short career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my bandit friends go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

[/quote']

Ummm, no.

umm gay.

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for bandits' date=' I can tell you I do know some. But I do have a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very short career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my bandit friends go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

[/quote']

Ummm, no.

umm gay.

um...movie

...quote. :b

Dan you made me hungry for Taco Bell, thanks a lot. Now I gotta put pants on.

Heya there CQF guys, a few weeks ago I was banned from your teamspeak for saying im a bandit (???)

I never issued any threats or anything of the sort, just a straight out ban for saying I am a bandit.

If you could please be so kind as to unban me that would be thankful.

/ Hugge

*Pops into survivors group

*Clearly states it's own bandit behaviour

*Gets banned from ts.

*Wonder why

One of your guys killed my friend on site last night and when I opened fire on him he disconnected. I forgot his name. Didn't think much of it until I saw that you guys are "friendly"

Was on Seattle 106 near Starry Sobor

*Pops into survivors group

*Gets banned from ts.

*Wonder why

???

I didnt get what your were trying to say

If you could please explain to me what you meant by that it would be very helpful.

Me and a couple of guys are willing to make a team, can we count on you to be our allies?

Steam: Artyom

Theres an age requirement because this is part of 1st Cav - they want mature members.

Why wouldn't there be an age requirement? We don't want loads of young kids running around, as they tend to not listen as much and have shorter attention spans.

Hey, I've completed application but cannot log in to your forums. Stuck on an infinite login loop, despite already being logged in..?

Wanted to check out the promotion system etc. Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :)

We are pleased to announce that due to the huge influx of recruits we are starting two new squads. One of those to be led by yours truly.

From a dirty, hungry and lonely survivor in the wastes to a Sergeant and Squad Leader in the CQF. Everyone has a chance to prove themselves here.

Haha, had a funny situation with some of your clanguys yesterday :3

Was running around near Stary Sobor (nightserver though) with a mate, we got shot, respawned near Balota.

Made my way over to the military camp (duh, who wouldn't) saw some Chemlights and survs moving around. Since I had nothing to loose I simply moved in and started looting, to the suprise of the two guys already in there.

Luckyly it were two of the ~four CQF currently playing on a server.

-Hi there.

-Who's talking.

-Me. Friendly. Just grabbing some loot. If there would be loot to begin with.

-Could you please leave.

-Aww, don't like me? But I can't leave, no ammo and there are zombies right in front of the sandbags.

*BAM BAM - Zombies dead.*

-Oh, very well, thanks :3 GL

Right after the area was cleared I moved on, met another survivor, we exchanged a short GL and moved on.

Ah, and btw... found PDW and CoyoteBP on the last tower before you guys came up :P