Sign in to follow this  
racc

Seattle 71 Admins hacked weapons/abuse (coordinates included!)

I found a camp at Seattle 71, promptly server hopped into it, killed 3 out of the 6 or so people around. I got up shortly after to check the corpses and found 70+ primary weapons on one including weapons not found in DayZ.

The server soon disconnected less than a minute later and came up again promptly.

When I rejoined I killed an additional player who was prone in the tents and the server restarted once again (the player had one MK17 magazine on him).

The server came up not more than five minutes later and I began to search through the 30+ tents. There were stacks and stacks of NVG/GPS/Ghillie suits in each tent along with many primary weapons. A few MK 17 CCO SD's (four of them) sat in the trunk of the bus nearby. The players seemed to mainly keep their hacked weapons on them.

As I was loading a vehicle with all the grenades I could ever want for my new M4 HOLO m203, the admin banned me from the server feigning a message from "BattlEye" about me "cheating/hacking". I can most definitely join any of the other servers, yet merely get kicked instantly from Seattle 71 now.

The coordinates for camp: 004049

Screenshots of the incident: http://imgur.com/a/gJKJ4

Other threads about Seattle 71: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20224

and: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=19785&highlight=seattle+71

Hello. I'm one of the administrators on Seattle 71. Thanks for reporting this camp to us. All of the tents at the reported camp location, and all of the gear in the tents, have been destroyed. We've also deleted all of the gear stored inside the vehicles at said camp, and the vehicles have been moved and destroyed.

At around the same time as this incident occurred, we suspect someone ran an auto-kill script on the server. Several players reported all dying at the exact same time at various places across the map. We brought down the server while we investigated this matter. Some admins suspected that you were the one who ran this script, and you were hastily banned in the process. The ban has been reverted and we invite you to continue playing on Seattle 71.

We take reports like this very seriously. If you have any concerns about our server in the future please feel free to PM me, or any Seattle 71 admins on the forums.

Those several players sitting around with 70+ primary weapons were quick to report being hit by a grenade and killed, along with the couple restarts that followed shortly after when the straggler with the hacked ammo was shot.

Hopefully it was as easy to delete all that gear as it was to spawn it all in. Shame about the nice fort.

I'm sniped there for a little...

Yes, the tents has been destroyed.

But I killed there 2 peoples: miltank and Symbolized.

miltank has a little coyote backpack, flashlight and... guess what? NV and GPS.

Sodajones = Symbolized.

I have an advice for u, as a sniper.

Must have weapon to check what's happening around u - L85 RIS CWS with thermal optics.

U don't need ammo for it, use it only for finding who's hiding in trees.

Sodajones = Symbolized.

Nope, but I was there to see that guy get sniped. If you're farther up on top of the hill you can easily hit people but the fog is impenetrable without the L85.

FYI seattle 71 is run by "goons" from www.somethingawful.com, theyre well known dupers and they use that server to attempt to troll people.

Avoid it and/or report. The admin that posted is just bsing you guys.

Got curious and made my way over there. That camp must have taken for-ev-er to set up.

359gynt.jpg

cheat or not its a nice ass base, would like to see rocket implement more "tools" and "mats" require to set up a nice base like this

Got curious and made my way over there. That camp must have taken for-ev-er to set up.

359gynt.jpg

cheat or not its a nice ass base' date=' would like to see rocket implement more "tools" and "mats" require to set up a nice base like this

[/quote']

While I VERY much agree, it would need to be very difficult to maintain over time and have strict limits on things like size, distance from towns, etc. Otherwise the map would just get cluttered with the crap. SWG learned that lesson by not implementing limits nor enforcing them. And again, I agree with this idea.

That facet of SWG alone (and crafting) to this day makes it in the top 5 MMOs ever made, even with it's negative aspects. Nothing has topped it, nor even touched it. This game could do great things with what you just suggested.