Sign in to follow this  
sobieski12

Holding up a two man armed squad - Solo - Hardcore

While scouting the are around prison hill, I wanted to find some snipers that are more than likely guarding the beach to prison island. As I was about to finish scouting that area I found two armed players leaving the area. Keep an eye over your shoulder survivors...

Keep an eye out for any devious tricks that these players would try.

• Like 3

kudos for a proper robbery, and not just killing, anyone can kill....takes a bit more effort to rob and survive, especially when you're out numbered. 

well done

yes the mosin can be a bit trickier to use up close, but it's so good at breaking legs, same with the blaze, just can't rush the shot.

kudos for a proper robbery, and not just killing, anyone can kill....takes a bit more effort to rob and survive, especially when you're out numbered. 

well done

yes the mosin can be a bit trickier to use up close, but it's so good at breaking legs, same with the blaze, just can't rush the shot.

The risk level is seriously over the top, that is probably the primary reason why people don't hold up. Especially of when it's one players versus two, many things can go wrong. 

With this being my 1st squad capture, it really does put me on edge, but I really wanted both the player to survive, unless they would threaten my life.

Like I said in the vid the Mosin has great shock dmg to knock a player out unconscious, but it's not good at all in holding up people, not to mention 2+ players. You would need to perfect hit a player twice and not miss, if you miss "Game Over".

One of the best actual gameplay (not previewing something) videos ever. Puts some content into DayZ which actually only consists of killing (since there is nothing else you can actually do).