Sign in to follow this  
Foxblade

Restoring Humanity

Earlier today I had been repeatedly killed by bandits at or near the spawn location. After a while, I lucked out and actually managed to kill the camper bandit and take his gear which was actually really nice.

A few minutes later I met a player who started shooting my direction, so I fired back and killed him. Now I'm a bandit. I don't really want to run around killing people from now on, so what are some good ways to restore humanity?

It's hard to convince people I'm not going to kill them when I want to give blood or bandages but going on a mass blood drive rampage seems to be the only way I can't think of.

Unfortunately, it's a little broken at the moment, and self defense (except against recognized bandits) isn't seen by the server as legitimate.

Earlier today I had been repeatedly killed by bandits at or near the spawn location. After a while' date=' I lucked out and actually managed to kill the camper bandit and take his gear which was actually really nice.

A few minutes later I met a player who started shooting my direction, so I fired back and killed him. Now I'm a bandit. I don't really want to run around killing people from now on, so what are some good ways to restore humanity?

It's hard to convince people I'm not going to kill them when I want to give blood or bandages but going on a mass blood drive rampage seems to be the only way I can't think of.

[/quote']

and this is why we need to remove bandit skins :P

as to your problem, short of getting an RL friend to come in and let you blood pack him, youre going to have to play as a bandit now. No one is going to trust you enough to get within 50 feet of them, let alone close enough to give them stuff.

Kill maybe 100 zombies and it'll net you around 1000 humanity. Killing zombies is by far the quickest way to jump up, unless you don't care about your life and just go into the capital cities to kill bandits.

Otherwise you can bandage and medic people, but that is by far the most boring, tedious and costly option.

Just remember to store your primary super weapon in your backpack or you will lose it as a result of becoming a "good" guy again...

My mate shot someone who shot at me and his humanity steadily increased with time.

I don't think he reached or desended to the bandit level but it sorted itself out with time.

just run around for a while and your humanity will slowly increase

Just remember to store your primary super weapon in your backpack or you will lose it as a result of becoming a "good" guy again...

or just exit to lobby and join back when it happens