Sign in to follow this  
Dannyleeparker

Ghillie suit lovers unite !

I personally love the ghillie suit and it doesn't bother me that u have to get rid of ur backpack to wear it I usually roll with a ghillie hood,ghillie suit,mosin with ghillie wrap green spray and a long ranged scope compensator aswell if I find a decent condition one I love sniping bandits in: novo&cherno and with a ghillie if notest a dramatic increased life span on my characters one I had for 2 freaking months and died as i went into berezino to grab a few suplies is there any one that plays like me and would like to tag along ? Only problem Im 13 (I do not sound like a freaking 6 year old) anyway please post ur story's with a ghillie

Love you long time

Danny

Edited by Dannyleeparker

i have about 10 burlap sacks and just got rid of 4 nets (3 left) right now

been lugging them around with an already crafted hood in my backpack for hours. looking for a mosin before i drop my pack, since i have so many attachments for it i don't want to drop (dropped bayo already, have (p) LRS and damaged compensator, so i want to get them all together for the ultimate dickmove suit! (oh, i like the double layer spray-camo for the mosin too much to use a ghillie wrap on it)

Edited by Wookieenoob

Had the full Ghillie on a server just as it was released and the server disappeared.  Its now back but pass a password so I cannot get into it anymore :(

Made another one on a 3PP server which has now changed to 1PP.  Last night I managed to get my last piece for the character (an AK-74U with a magazine).  Now rocking the full Ghillie/Mosin with all attachments/Green High-cap/AK74U.

Just need a few more boxes of Fox ammo and Im good to start hunting military bases like the Predator.

Man I subbed love to see a few ghillie videos totally respect ur playstyle I prefer the sawn off as a secondary but I freaking drop it everywhere hahah :(

the full ghillie would be awesome.. if you don't overheat so damn fast... thats the reason why i only use Ghillie Hat and Bushrag... but it works fine ;)

Man I subbed love to see a few ghillie videos totally respect ur playstyle I prefer the sawn off as a secondary but I freaking drop it everywhere hahah :(

Did you mean you subbed to me?  

I do like the sawnoff too, and had one until I got the AK74-U, but with just 2 shots, if you miss you're screwed :)

Edited by Beav

the full ghillie would be awesome.. if you don't overheat so damn fast... thats the reason why i only use Ghillie Hat and Bushrag... but it works fine ;)

I dont wear the full ghillie until its time to settle down and become the bush.  I carry my full suit around in a hunters backpack, which means I can also carry some extra items and tins of food.  I just dump the bag in a bush before I enter dangerous areas..

Did you mean you subbed to me?  

I do like the sawnoff too, and had one until I got the AK74-U, but with just 2 shots, if you miss you're screwed :)

yes I subbed to you

yes I subbed to you

Ah cool, thanks.  Not got any good Bush Wookie footage yet, keep running around and "planting" myself in places but no one has turned up yet.  All I have is a 300m headshot on someone in Novo who killed a guy in the main square.

Hopefully some Ghillie videos soon.

my full ghille lies burried under a truck that flipped over and fell on my head. 

those are the moments where i start chanting the dayz mantra:

dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear dont get attached to your gear OHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

repeat.

Btw i tried to explain to my wife why i was laughing like a hysterical nutcase.

she didnt understand and the only thing she was saying:" so i guess you will come to bed, now that your "Toon" ( she pronounced it like it was some kind of disease ) is dead."

so i went to bed but the only thing i could think of was the tour i would take through chenarus to get my fuxing gear back ASAP!

:lol:

Edited by Munson_fry

Ghillies are still pretty early they need to make it so if you start any one piece of the ghillie you have to suffer the negatives of the full suit.

So for instance wearing just one piece of the suit forces you to no longer have a backpack.

This would also force people to strive for the entire get up instead of being satisfied with a tiny portion.