ericdude88

An Idea that will make this game much more realistic and tactical

I think poop would work well as a loot item. You drop it on the ground and someone can come and pick it up via the Gear menu. Perhaps it could be a throwable item as well as fuel for a fireplace. The implications of poop as an item extend to other possibilities as well, such as secretly filling your buddy's backpack with your excrement or even leaving feces in a fresh corpse for other scavenging survivors to happen upon.

Do you get a poop icon ?

And if it flashes red do you shit yourself ?

Do we then get a nose icon that indicates you now smell of shit ?

Do we get a wipe action ?

Can we collect rolls of paper from toilets now ?

If we run out of paper can we use rabbits to wipe ?

Can we use the toilets in the game now then ?

Is this a shit thread ? ;)

Bandits will start leaving turds in "tactical" places to grief us even more.Top of ladders' date='staircases and most likely littered all over open fields so when your crawling to avoid being seen you will have to zig zag?

[/quote']

I think you would then have to implement slipping on turd, that would provide yet another way of breaking your legs.

10^6 stars to this idea.

What about putting our shit in empty cans or diarrhea into whiskey bottles and throwing them at people or shitting in the middle of cherno to attact flies?

What about putting our shit in empty cans or diarrhea into whiskey bottles and throwing them at people or shitting in the middle of cherno to attact flies?

:D another way to throw infected aggro onto the noobs;)

+1

I want to poop in DayZ.

Just think about how that could spice up bandit kills.

This is such a shitty suggestion. I want to be able to take a dump on snipers camping the tents in Stary, see how long it takes them to notice.

LOL. Would be funny if the sniper was camping in a ditch, and you keep eating beans and diarreahing until you make a pool and he drowns in your diarreah :huh:

This can not be a serious suggestion. When I start having to shit and piss in a game I am moving on.